ANIALLATOR

Searching for NA Account for free statpadding

Siemka my friends.

I am searching for some NA accounts to play on so I can experiance 120 ping in 1080p 60fps on my monitor.

If you have an account with fun tanks to play that I don't have already (aka hightier mediums or some heavies)
(My profile here - http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/501094149-ANIALLATOR114)(I stream too if you want to see WHO I am http://www.twitch.tv/aniallator114
then I would like you to pm me with the details.
Now you might be asking what will you will get out of this - You will get 100% free statpadding (Unless you're better than me :P) Usually close to server tops in dams etc, my WN8 would be higher if I tried :P I play too many bs tanks to maintain 5K WN8

I PROMISE
Not to share your details unless permitted and will not sell or buy tanks without asking
I will also make up for any credit losses if you have a good T8 prem and prem acc.(IS-6 Type 59 FCM etc, no fucking SPs :P) That will cover any losses due to prem consumables etc.

Keep in mind this is not a paid service and you won't have any dictation over how many games I play.

Bonus points to good xvm camo! :P

Thanks in advance.

my account I don't use anymore (quit WoT for now)

IS-7, T57, obj 140

Have 2 of those tanks and have an acc with the T57 already. I'm not only looking for T10s so maybe if you have some good lower tiers? Anything T6+ is eligible. As long as it isnt slow or a shit tank I want to play it :D

Why don't you list out some of the vehicles you're interested in? :\

I'm interested in them all thats the thing :D Just exclude anything that cannot go over 38kph and isn't regarded as utter shit, preference given to tanks with good guns in either dispersion on the move or gun depression

I'd offer mine.

I have a T-62A, T-54, Couple tier 8 prems, and assorted lower tier things.

That would be great :D I wanted to try the T-54 as I was thinking about re buying it myself to grind out the T-62A. I have pleanty of accs with T62s on them but I never tire of playing it :P

You could use my account if there is a way to know I can trust you :)

Tanks 62a, obj 140, batchat, 50b, leo, is7 and 4, t57, t110e5, e4, e100, 268, 121, 113 and some others and some prems

You could use my account if there is a way to know I can trust you :)

Tanks 62a, obj 140, batchat, 50b, leo, is7 and 4, t57, t110e5, e4, e100, 268, 121, 113 and some others and some prems

Well what would I have to do to make you trust me? :D I currently have almost 15 accs available to me but they are all on EU and I would like to experiance the Na meta

You could use my account. I'm not playing WOT with any regularity and if someone could enjoy playing on my account, I'd be happy to let them play. 16 tier 10s, 85 tanks in the garage at the moment. If you wanted, you could activate premium for a month (I have plenty of gold and credits atm). 

Is your twitch page broken? It's telling me: The page could not be found, or has been deleted by its owner.

Sorry there was a bracket at the end FailFish

57 heavy maybe?

57 is a bit slow but still fun to play. I have an acc for it already tho. If you have very few games in it I could boost it for you if you wanted :D

Got nearly 90 tanks in my garage, let me know if your interested ;)

Absolutely!

You could use my account. I'm not playing WOT with any regularity and if someone could enjoy playing on my account, I'd be happy to let them play. 16 tier 10s, 85 tanks in the garage at the moment. If you wanted, you could activate premium for a month (I have plenty of gold and credits atm). 

Would love too! Wouldn't bother wasting your gold on me though as I wouldn't play enough games to make it worthwhile

lol you'll be getting better ping than i do and i play NA only

'Straya 

Yeah living in Australia must be rough for online stuff :/

I'm an esports player and the kind of guy that notices small changes so I hope the ping doesn't piss me off too much :P

Would love too! Wouldn't bother wasting your gold on me though as I wouldn't play enough games to make it worthwhile

No problem. The premium was an offer if you felt like you needed it. I guess just send a PM when you would like to get account info. 

Didnt think my thread would get this much attention!  :doubleguns2: 
I'm spoilt for choice :D

Edit: I'm going to bed now as its 2AM
I'll get back to it in the morning!

It's funny how different the reaction for this would differ from that of an average player, if I made a thread about wanting an EU account it would be negged and binned already. I don't really have any good high tiers to offer you, but I hope you get what you want.

I have every tier 10 besides the personal mission thing but I dont think I would be comfortable giving you access since I am also a clan leader. Checked alt and he isn't going to have much youd care for but free bump for you!