So I recent bought an STB-1, here are some (100) replays. (Edit: Mostly solo, but I did platoon some games.)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhq2bltmdjy41iv/20150518_2111_japan-ST_B1_39_crimea.zip

Around the end I started to get impatient and kept playing it on bad days, but oh well. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

ZaYlfcM.jpg7D2HTga.jpg4xxuWLA.jpg

I did run Optics for a bit, but I ended up going with vents.

(Edit: If you have any tanks you'd like replays of just let me know and I'll play some and upload them)

Second set of replays here, I think it's 93 with only 80 of them being pub matches. https://www.mediafire.com/?cx0nyv37axf0bfv

Edited by mereelskirata
New replays!

Thanks! Surprised you didn't get 3 MOEs..

If I recall correctly, the last I checked (2 days ago on vbaddict) it was ~4.8k.

If not my memory is trash.

Still pretty damn impressive DPG and enviable from my perspective ;_;

If I recall correctly, the last I checked (2 days ago on vbaddict) it was ~4.8k.

If not my memory is trash.

Still pretty damn impressive DPG and enviable from my perspective ;_;

It says 4.4k, but MoE's work weirdly, I got two marks at 65 games, and then didn't go up much.

You averaged ~5.6k (combined) DPG and still on 92%. Mate this MoE's are sickening. 

Well played though! :D

Thanks. I would have got 95% easily if I had been more consistent.

It doesn't matter being more consistent inside the 100 games does it? All 100 games count and you still got 4.6k in those games.. Doesn't spotting damage count also in MOEs along with average damage? Combined these two got for 5.6k for you and still 91%. Insane.

It doesn't matter being more consistent inside the 100 games does it? All 100 games count and you still got 4.6k in those games.. Doesn't spotting damage count also in MOEs along with average damage? Combined these two got for 5.6k for you and still 91%. Insane.

Ass. damage is halved, so it'd be 500 actual damage points if it was 1k to justify the extra chaisniping for extra pubbieness for the lower marks, which is retarded

which also makes it really easy to pad marks in LT's while padding WN8/DPG

Ass. damage is halved, so it'd be 500 actual damage points if it was 1k to justify the extra chaisniping for extra pubbieness for the lower marks, which is retarded

which also makes it really easy to pad marks in LT's while padding WN8/DPG

Damn I did not know that. It sucks. Though even with 500 he should easily have enough for 3 marks. I guess he caught a bad 2 weeks or something.

Actually it does, formula is momentum based, a terrible game followed by a great game =/= two average (4.6k in this case) games.  Assuming the average in the first scenario is also 4.6k

Actually it does, formula is momentum based, a terrible game followed by a great game =/= two average (4.6k in this case) games.  Assuming the average in the first scenario is also 4.6k

^This, I had a lot of bad games that I offset by 8-9k games.

thx4replaysbb

ur welcum

downloading

How do you rank the nato meds, and why? stb, leo1, m48/60, and amx 30b (E-50M is its own thing)

I only have the Leo 1 and STB. I enjoy both of them, but the Leo less than I once did. The Leo was decent in the old camo snipe meta, but now it's only advantage is accuracy, and speed. And the accuracy isn't too important when a 140 can hit most shots at range anyways. But I do really like the STB. The dpm is fantastic, and the armor can get a lot of bounces. A lot of pubs still aim for the hatch on top even though you can pen the turret face which is nice. If you run into someone who knows where to shoot the STB you still have (almost aways) better dpm than they do. The one thing is the side, rear, and top of the tank can be penned by arty. Here is an example http://wotreplays.com/site/1889818#windstorm-mereelskirata-stb-1

Overall both are good tanks, but I prefer the STB because of the armor and dpm over the Leo 1. And while the STB's gun control is not the best, you can still work with it.

Also I went and bought a 416 and will upload replays. I mostly bought it for MT missions and for fun, but I still would like 2,600+ dpg if I can manage it.

413cf897cf.png

Lol nerd you're trash, not even in the top 8% of players.

Once again proving that the ex-NTR Bulba members are S-rank

So I'm just playing this more casual, but I hope I get three marks. I'll start uploading when I get more replays (the first 20 will be completely awful).

Here is arty trying to tk me after I couldn't save his platoon mate http://wotreplays.com/site/1942969#overlord-merkle_pro-stb-1

These shitters tk me every time I see them.