kunjuro

OBJ 777- love child of the IS-4/113

That is8 turret is going to be overmatched on the roof all day. eww

Dat HP/ton means that this suits the name of... Resistance: Fall of Man Tank

The first tank where I'll just aim straight at the beak of its hull if I have a TD gun.

Oh, and anyone thinking this will be bad for close range brawls clearly has GREAT internet, because shooting round turrets with even HEAT at close range... well, actually, HEAT might work, APCR likely wouldn't though...

-3 depression?

Hull armor of a medium?

Nope, ain't joining a CW clan for that.

hull armor of a med?

that turret though will suck for close range brawls, huge cheeks that heat will rekt

With that factory number, i won't be surprised if it was the RNGesus tank with 100% perfect snapshots and guarenteed high pen/dmg rolls, hell maybe even something to sate the raging of Russian bias whiners :serb:

Jokes aside, it looks... eh. I hope that 130mm of hull armor is on the UFP, because the lower plate, even with tracks covering most of it, looks pretty paper even by T8 standards.

edit:

what the fuck 3.4 aimtime for <2k DPM, 440 alpha 122mm? Wow that better have some baller OTM accuracy or else it will just get shat on by the IS-8 (which is pretty average in itself... for a T9)

Holy fuck

That beak armor

uvWeqBhgMC4.jpg

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet that UFP isn't half bad at all. It has that T110E5 hull arrangement going on (thickest point at beak, getting progressively thinner farther away)

except... that massive turret roof... RiP :#

Could be worse. That little MG turret thing on the back could be part of the damage model, instead of just spaced armor.

If they try to shoot it they're gonna hit and overmatch the roof anyway xD Same problem with the FV215b. They aim the cupola, miss and overmatch the roof anyway lol

If they try to shoot it they're gonna hit and overmatch the roof anyway xD Same problem with the FV215b. They aim the cupola, miss and overmatch the roof anyway lol

You can't overmatch the turret roof of the 215(b) without a 155mm+ gun...

Then again, if HEAT hits that then GG either way.

I think the IS-4 and 113 both expected an adorable baby... but what they got, when they finally got a look at it... was nothing but horror.

it looks very t95e2 mid mounted esque. it looks like WG just took all the shit traits from other tanks and made possibly the worst tier x heavy. why would anyone chose this over the 121/m60

Holy shit that thing is horrific.  I'd rather play an IS-8 at tier 10 then that piece of garbage.

NO depression whatsoever, God awful DPM, enormous lower plate to instantly pen through, overmatchable turret, terrible terrain resistance, poor traverse, and it's yet another Soviet heavy because we need more of those obviously.  No, just no, do not want one bit.

Holy shit that thing is horrific.  I'd rather play an IS-8 at tier 10 then that piece of garbage.

NO depression whatsoever, God awful DPM, enormous lower plate to instantly pen through, overmatchable turret, terrible terrain resistance, poor traverse, and it's yet another Soviet heavy because we need more of those obviously.  No, just no, do not want one bit.

You know, that reminds me, watch then give it -5 degrees because its Russian. IS-3, IS-4, IS-7, IS-8, T-54, T-34-85, T-44, ISU-152, ISU-130, SU-152, KV-2, etc... they all have more gun depression in game then they did IRL.

If it were Chinese it'd be fucked, but there's a good chance these are preliminary stats after all. They didn't give out the ISU-130 with -1.3 degrees of gun depression, the gave it -8. 

im counting 7 soviet heavy prems by the end of the year? is6, kv5, church 3, is5, is3 autoloader, object 777, is 2b

what the actual fuck WG give up on the bias for 5 seconds and give some other nations decent prem heavys

You know, that reminds me, watch then give it -5 degrees because its Russian. IS-3, IS-4, IS-7, IS-8, T-54, T-34-85, T-44, ISU-152, ISU-130, SU-152, KV-2, etc... they all have more gun depression in game then they did IRL.

If it were Chinese it'd be fucked, but there's a good chance these are preliminary stats after all. They didn't give out the ISU-130 with -1.3 degrees of gun depression, the gave it -8. 

IS5 when it first came to supertest had -3 too. Then because IS8 has -5 also they buffed it to -5. I'm hopeful they will buff this to -5 as well.

Based on the pictures of the tankmodel in tankinspector it looks like the turretroof is actually 45/50mm thick so it will be an autobounce-zone for non-TDs unlike the IS-3.

The frontal armor looks very good to me, the upper hull is an autobounce-zone for basicly everything it meets and the lower front plate looks like it can create some troll-bounces (especially that 250mm thick, albeit being very flat zone at the very front of the tank) 

Can´t say too much about the sidearmor as it is mostly covered up by the tracks, but it is propably going to be 115mm nominal armor mostly covered up by 20mm of spaced armor(tracks) with the area above the tracks being considerably better armored (possibly around 200 EFA).

Since it doesn´t have a pikenose like the IS-7 it should be a decent sidescraper.

The gun is absolute trash (as it is currently), but since it is currently in supertest it will most likely get buffed to IS-4-level late on, though the crappy gundepression might stay.

The acceleration looks decent, but it will turn like a boat (again, it might change), as it is currently it would turn about as quickly as an E-100.

Based on the pictures of the tankmodel in tankinspector it looks like the turretroof is actually 45/50mm thick so it will be an autobounce-zone for non-TDs unlike the IS-3.

The frontal armor looks very good to me, the upper hull is an autobounce-zone for basicly everything it meets and the lower front plate looks like it can create some troll-bounces (especially that 250mm thick, albeit being very flat zone at the very front of the tank) 

Can´t say too much about the sidearmor as it is mostly covered up by the tracks, but it is propably going to be 115mm nominal armor mostly covered up by 20mm of spaced armor(tracks) with the area above the tracks being considerably better armored (possibly around 200 EFA).

Since it doesn´t have a pikenose like the IS-7 it should be a decent sidescraper.

The gun is absolute trash (as it is currently), but since it is currently in supertest it will most likely get buffed to IS-4-level late on, though the crappy gundepression might stay.

The acceleration looks decent, but it will turn like a boat (again, it might change), as it is currently it would turn about as quickly as an E-100.

Don't compare it to is3 turret. Is3 roof has better angles, but less armor. This is a copy of the is8 turret, more armor but less angles. Is8 still gets penned there.