kunjuro

OBJ 777- love child of the IS-4/113

Meanwhile I sit around patiently waiting for the ill fated promise of the Sturmtiger and Brummbär.

Maybe not the Sturmtiger, but the Brummbar could easily be a tier 7

Promises tank years ago, still havent been implemented, yet they pop new tanks out which were never announced faster than a chicken runs through Ethiopia.

Its undisputable fact that russians design the most pretty tanks. Big guns, angles and curves everywhere and with a low profile.

Yes:

T2xEn4H.png

If this thing is the reward for the 4th campaign, do you think they will allow us to select tanks again? Cause right now I would definately choose the 907 over this, after choosing the M60 for sentimental reasons last time.

gamemodels3d.com has supertest uploaded, and looking at the armor, with the pen nerfs coming up everyone not in a 777 is fucked.  That thing will be immune to all silver tier 10 ammo from the front, minus a TD with a good shot.  LFP is about 260 effective I think, UFP is pretty much autobounce and the turret is unstoppable, save for the flat parts of the cupola.  The "autobounce" part is 50mm thick with the flat roof on the cupola area being 45mm.

Side armor isn't too terrible, though it's a bit low for a heavy.  It'll be enough to save you from overmatch, plus the bit not covered by tracks has some IS-3 sloped side bullshit going on.

With complete confidence, I can say that right now, this tank is Object 260 levels of Russian bias clan wars tank.  Really the only fault in the tank I can see is a DPM of 2150, and I know how much WoTlabs love to obsess over that stat.  Perhaps accuracy loss on the move as well, but it's nothing frightfully bad.

Wow. That thing is sexy as FUCK. Although arty will have a field day with the big flat decks. 

It being tagged as spaced indicates that it cannot take damage itself, but will count for extra armor if someone is shooting the back of your turret, correct?

It being tagged as spaced indicates that it cannot take damage itself, but will count for extra armor if someone is shooting the back of your turret, correct?

Yes.  Hitting won't damage the tank unless the shell goes through and pens normal armor as well.  It will set of HE and HEAT, but you'll still need to actually hit the main armor itself to cause damage.

7331182418_d554542c01.jpg

gross €dit. I give it up. New forum doesn´t let me post a Kappa pic here.

Another CW tank... fuck off WG tbh.

Is it already confirmed to be a CW tank?

Edited by hall0

Only thing that makes me wonder is the t95e2 or w/e t10 usa med with reg 120mm of e5, that and this are both tier 10, prob slotted for cw reward tonk.... wonder if they'll dangle the option to pick between just the 2, or all 5

After all these reward/premium tanks leaked lately (Kanonenjagdpanzer, WT Panther Skorpion, Obj 777, US medium thingy) I think some of them will be the new rewards for the next set of missions.

1st of all - dank log.

2nd of all, TI can now open model, (guess they added model in game directory or whatever) they buffed it's gun depression boys:

Hidden Content

:serb: :serb: :serb: 

OP russian shit, -90. I knew it.... Maybe he can shot behind walls. 

corner_shot_4.jpg

Its spaced armor in the collision model.

KFaw1e5pZZc.jpg

I get this odd feeling WoT is dead to me once this actually gets out.

Look at those turret sides...

They look like they'll make this more broken than the 260. Holy shit... 250-ish sides from the colours... what the hell...

I get this odd feeling WoT is dead to me once this actually gets out.

Look at those turret sides...

They look like they'll make this more broken than the 260. Holy shit... 250-ish sides from the colours... what the hell...

You can look at the model in tankinspector, the turretsides , while being strong, are the worst of the russian T10-heavies plus the turretfront isn´t gold-proof unlike the other Russki-heavies.