Sign in to follow this  
Garbad

ISO: A good WOT signature

I'm trying to find a tasteful, clean signature for my win rates and wn8.  I've seen the anime spam ones and the wotlabs ones, but I feel they are too cluttered with random unimportant numbers.

My ideal would be similar to the box near our names:

Overall win rate/ Wn8 with color

Recent win rate/wn8 with color

nothing else (seriously, NOTHING else who gives a fuck about my recent cap points per game and such)

It would be even more sexy if someone downvoated my poast if the wn8 started flashing or something.  If it could incorporate a communist wedge I wouldn't say no, either.

Anyone got suggestions?

Minimalism is the way to go. The only reason I'm still using Tioga's sigs is because they are slimming, so an official wotlabs varient would be much appreciated.

Minimalism is the way to go. The only reason I'm still using Tioga's sigs is because they are slimming, so an official wotlabs varient would be much appreciated.

if you're into minimalism, tioga's sigs are customizable to be more minimalistic. That'd be nice on wotlabs too.

You mean like our IDEAL signatures? :P

They only work with EU accounts, though. :doge:

Those class bars are kinda pointless, could be less!

You mean like our IDEAL signatures? :P

503832789.png

They only work with EU accounts, though. :doge:

Yes.  Maybe I can be an honorary pro euro?

Three-Stroke Drogo takes one look at Tormund's member (after initially mistaking it for a sheathed sword) and then kills himself out of shame.

Yes.  Maybe I can be an honorary pro euro?

Three-Stroke Drogo takes one look at Tormund's member (after initially mistaking it for a sheathed sword) and then kills himself out of shame.

I'll ask if it'd be a big deal to expand the functionality to NA accounts.

We need a version that has no WN8 on it at all, it would be useful for those who constantly tell everyone how bad WN8 is as a metric, but still want to dazzle us with their deep purple recent WN8 score. 

Seconded, just some big pink and purple blocks with no numbers. 

We need a version that has no WN8 on it at all, it would be useful for those who constantly tell everyone how bad WN8 is as a metric, but still want to dazzle us with their deep purple recent WN8 score. 

bang bang! Shots fired xD

Maybe you could include a custom box on mine to show if I was currently on RO or not, too.

Not necessary. If you're not shitpoasting, it means you're RO'd.

Seconded, just some big pink and purple blocks with no numbers. 

I still prefer Dualmaster's suggestion of a e-peen that grows in direct proportion to your WN8. If it changes color that would be a bonus.

Those class bars are kinda pointless, could be less!

*sniff*

but that was my idea...

open my signature for the history

Just make sure the number rectangle's size and fontsize are proportional so it doesn't look like a Tioga abomination. The size ratio right now looks nice, but the labels could be lined up better.

Alright, it's done. You can load the minimalist sig with the following URL:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_min/[SERVER]/[NAME]/signature.png

signature.png

Hella dank sweg mah fam.

Alright, it's done. You can load the minimalist sig with the following URL:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_min/[SERVER]/[NAME]/signature.png
signature.png
Thanks very much.

For the rest, don't write the server on capital letters. Will show all at 0 like me at first :P

b9xhppQ.png

I like crab's idea of a sidebar extending out -- maybe a T-54 profile or something.

I like the one you chose for your actual signature.  It looks like you had a RU wedge tank tattooed (top notch work btw) on your snipped trouser snake, and it's spewing 4k recent wn8 all over the place.  The 3758 tells us that this is all a lie though.