47 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important?

More like Winrate at a relevant tier + DPG. Nobody gives a shit if you're good at tier 9/8/7, especially when most people want to know if you can perform in CW.

Ha just realized his 30 day stats have a lot of PZ V/IV battles in it!

Stop Padding.

dCFBXvo.png

Well here's the thing. WN8 over 3200 is strictly epeening and is the sole byproduct of being a damage whore. This is the only competition there is at tier 10 - Super 'cum WR's are guaranteed, the defining factor for 'player ability' is dpg - or how hard you carry. When a player is like 20k games into his account, he doesn't give a shit about the WR result, be it 67% or 73%... It's not gunna make a slightest bit of difference to him over 100 games tbh. Now, winning is all that matters, but there's winning through skill and there's winning through getting carried. Then there's losing by being shit and losing by being a damage whore. 

Stop padding WN8, if you want WN8 then start playing the attrition game - it's so much easier than this Pz 5 bullshit you're on now - put that thing in the hands of someone like Kewei and your performance in it would look abysmal. You also need to be extremely fucking good at the attrition game to get the sort of WR's you're used to. 

TL;DR - Fuck WN8, if you want it, you get it by damage whoring. If you want to win, platoon. If you want both, then platoon and be a top 100 damage whore.

If your WR is high and your WN8 is low, you play a lot of TCs.

And what's so terrible about playing TC?  Its a relic anyhow.

Other than that I can't think of anyone with supercum win rates and mere unicum or worse win wn8.  But you see blue win rates and purple wn8 frequently.

Both can be easily padded and need to be taken with a grain of salt. I thought this was common knowledge...

Its pretty hard to tell whether someone is platooned or not,thats why i just go full platoon and fight to win every match, i freely admit that i platoon every game 

The good thing about this is that unlike solo pubbers, i don't give my critics much retort, you think you are better? well go all out, gold rounds, platoonmate, warpack, whatever, see how much win you can get when you try your hardest.

Nice graph, it's been some time since I have seen such a spectacular presentation of a .25 percentage points change. Lol.

Your question itself is of course a good one - to be honest, my answer would be that

- For the majority of the population, wn8 is the better measure because it can grasp differences between 51 and 52 percent players more precisely

- Whereas for better players, it would be win rate. This is because for these players, padding wn8 becomes relatively easy as opposed to win rate padding - take some random scout and happily play at 3-4k wn8 without difficulty whereas even in constant good platoons, extremely high win rates are very difficult to achieve

- For the extreme top of the pyramid, neither of these measures is a vaild measure, at least not to differentiate between them - the differences become to subtle and get more and more influenced by factors such as time of the day, weekend vs. workday, ping, etc.

But it might be that my answers are not consistent in themselves, it's just what popped into my mind.

is this legit a troll? garbad the self confessed w/r is everything playa, rolling out in olny the 5/4, t54 and wz. should throw in a e50 for maxi pads

The main reason I platoon is that otherwise it takes Herculean effort to consistently outplay the blue platoons you fight literally every game in tier 8/9/10.  Its just more pleasant to kick back and yoloderp and still win 75% sometimes.

So you're a failstatpadder and are bad@farming?

Time to go back to winning?

Do not fear, still solopubbing at 65%.  Recent win rate is more of a product of playing nearly 100% solo rather than wn8 padding.  And ofc the panzer54 shitwagon.

It was just a funny graph on some stats site I visited.

People can have a high WN8 while also winning a lot, in that case their wins will also include a lot more damage along with most other factors.

I get that you're making a point but you could have done this with Tier 9 or 10. Using a shitty Tier 6 tank coupled with stupidly low expected is obviously gonna get a very similar graph.

Well here's the thing. WN8 over 3200 is strictly epeening and is the sole byproduct of being a damage whore.

Since when did one person set his own WN8 the benchmark for what constitutes the start of damage padding?

I don't understand why padding in a mid tier fat german medium fascist box tank is bad, but padding in a slightly higher tier fat german medium fascist box tank is the best indicator of skill.  Its worse than the wn7 days -- padding in a tier 2 was evil, but padding in a T67 was skill.  Right?

Padding is so confusing :/

I don't understand why padding in a mid tier fat german medium fascist box tank is bad, but padding in a slightly higher tier fat german medium fascist box tank is the best indicator of skill.  Its worse than the wn7 days -- padding in a tier 2 was evil, but padding in a T67 was skill.  Right?

Padding is so confusing :/

In that case, all hail jsnazz, our lord and savior!

And what's so terrible about playing TC?  Its a relic anyhow.

Other than that I can't think of anyone with supercum win rates and mere unicum or worse win wn8.  But you see blue win rates and purple wn8 frequently.

O rly :P

signature.png

This is an account with 21k games and years old

ps: EU players may guess once who this is ^^

One thing I learned in the last few weeks tho -- its not actually my DPG that is my limited factor in wn8.  Its my KPG.  Because wn8 gates maximum wn8 based on KPG, people who do their damage early get a lower score than those who sit back and farm kills endgame....despite the fact that early damage is far superior for winning.

Wn8 really is all about chai sniping from the red line in a light tank, and who gives a rats ass if you lose.

O rly :P

signature.png

This is an account with 21k games and years old

ps: EU players may guess once who this is ^^

That's pretty insane, but obviously TC farming.  Based on the massive amounts of lights, tier 6/8 TC most likely.  And ~82% overall TC win rate is at least decent.  Probably blue at a minimum.