bjshnog

WoTLabs Age Distribution 3.0

284 members have voted

1. 1. Age?

Not sure, but I think I made the first 2 of these threads (or maybe there was only one - I remember 2 for whatever reason), and we've had a lot of new people arrive since the last one (which was probably over a year ago).

Poll answers are visible.

Gib ages pls. :^D

I think Bulba and alike clans will pull average down lol

I was going to say that anime clans need not answer. :^)

Okay...you got me, and yes I know I really should be doing something else for a hobby in lieu of playing a game but, as I can't play golf anymore due to an injury I think I'll stay. Oh...screw punctuation/spelling, they didn't have that when I was a kid. You couldn't change anything on those stone tablets anyhow.

I remember back in high school when I was really big into Guild Wars, and how I got into a guild with a bunch of guys who were older than me.  One of them talked to me once about how they got their PhD, and at least a couple others would go on about jobs they'd been working at for over five years.  It came as a shock to me how much older the population of players I hung around with was.

Now I look at this poll with the greatest representation coming from people in the high school age group, and I can't help but be surprised at how much younger people here are.  The shift in perspective is almost dizzying.

Well, last time I posted this poll, a lot more results were in the 20-30 range as well as higher.

I think one's WN8 rating should be adjusted for age and the inevitable decline in reaction time.  My age-adjusted WN8 would be approximately 5782.   This is just an estimate, of course.

15-19 let's go b o y z

Age doesn't matter because

You're all going to die anyhow.

Sooner or later ;)

Is it bad that I had to stop and think about it?

Gotta say, I'm kind of surprised at how many are in the 15-19 group.

Never I know you're here...

Due to the WotLabs age distribution I am going to need you to create an adults only area of the forum.  There are WAY to many children running around.

Shfty© 

Never I know you're here...

Due to the WotLabs age distribution I am going to need you to create an adults only area of the forum.  There are WAY to many children running around.

Shfty© 

It costs $1/month minimum. $2/month for bonus perks.