bjshnog

WoTLabs Age Distribution 3.0

284 members have voted

1. 1. Age?

Sorry I should clarify, I have literally no opinion on you specifically Magenta, I was talking to anyone that age in this thread. It's interesting how much you change from 15-18. I cringe at my own stuff I posted when I was your age, its terrible. But I'm not saying yours is

Yeah, that's basically what makes some stuff so cringey to me. I know what its like to be 15; I was on the internet since I was far, far younger than that. I'm not saying every lil one is going to be as bad as I was, but once in a while I can really tell when someone is young (at least mentally) just because they're doing the same stuff I did.

Yeah, that's basically what makes some stuff so cringey to me. I know what its like to be 15; I was on the internet since I was far, far younger than that. I'm not saying every lil one is going to be as bad as I was, but once in a while I can really tell when someone is young (at least mentally) just because they're doing the same stuff I did.

Lol, little Onboard at 13 playing Rogue Spear and getting salty. My teenage self is not a person I wish to revisit. 

By the way I was talking to my missus about buying a house earlier today. I think I might be a grownup. Help.

Ive been on the internet since I was single digets, but I didnt actually contribute anything til I was 14 when I got Facebook. I'm glad I'm on my 3rd fb account, the cringe form the first two would bring me to commit sudoko.

Nah I remember what it was. He stated that he was going to buy a gun to protect himself from people stealing his lunch money at university. 

This explains so much.  Particularly, the classic WOT argument winner: "If you think THAT, you are a #@$@#$%!"   Convinces me every time.

Never I know you're here...

Due to the WotLabs age distribution I am going to need you to create an adults only area of the forum.  There are WAY to many children running around.

Shfty© 

We've already got one. It's super sekrit.

You are all a buncha kids. Now get offa my lawn! (57, much to my horror)

30 on November 2nd HYPE.

But I do feel that mentally, I am around potato. Possibly asparagus, but more towards potato.

Was 13 last year when I turned blue, 14 now. Summer birthdays were a bitch in elementary school, never got cupcakes when it was time to celebrate my birthday, since school was always out. 

Not looking forward to age 15...

<15 exclusive club lets goooooooooooooooooo

Going to leave this club later this summer :<

Damm I feel old now....My eldest is around most of your ages

Not sure, but I think I made the first 2 of these threads (or maybe there was only one - I remember 2 for whatever reason), and we've had a lot of new people arrive since the last one (which was probably over a year ago).

Poll answers are visible.

Gib ages pls. :^D

as soon as i saw 15-19 as one choice.... -_-

I figured that would be the largest age group, you should not have had the spread so compact in ages 10-35, and maybe compacted the spread between 40 and 70 a bit :^)