bjshnog

WoTLabs Age Distribution 3.0

284 members have voted

1. 1. Age?

Interesting that my age range (24-29) is the cutoff point for deep purple, need more samples to see if there's an older pro :P

I think Tolos is older than me, can't remember off the top of my head though. There might be a couple more Relic Main players in the 30-40 age range.

I am surprised that there are so many 15 - 19 s though, I always thought this game mainly consist of 30 >

Interesting that my age range (24-29) is the cutoff point for deep purple, need more samples to see if there's an older pro :P

I think Tolos is older than me, can't remember off the top of my head though. There might be a couple more Relic Main players in the 30-40 age range.

I'm pretty sure Crabeatoff is 30 something

AGE 15 BEST AGE

Depending on the country ... in mine 15 mean  (according to the law)

• no booze
  • no sex
  • no driving 

So 15 best age ... certainly not.

I turn 19 in several months but this is expected, a 15 to 19 y/o well probably have better reflexes than a 50 y/o

Let me put this into perspective for you i was 10 months old when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

For a man who has experienced a lot, you could actually make some interesting threads/posts about your life if you're interested in that - I know I'd be interested in hearing about it. Especially because most people around your age don't really play video games, especially not online ones.

For a man who has experienced a lot, you could actually make some interesting threads/posts about your life if you're interested in that - I know I'd be interested in hearing about it. Especially because most people around your age don't really play video games, especially not online ones.

I totally would read it also.

I love listening to my Grampa (sorry for making you feel old) when I go to his house. I love his stories of when in was in the army and served in Germany.

Proof that a 20 year old guy can still find old people stories fascinating. I just love them because I never and will never live them.

I'm curious as to AWFUL's average age now. Physical age I mean, I know the mental age is about fourteen.

Probably somewhere in the low-to-mid twenties. It's important that we be of legal drinking age!

How old do you have to be to be "around" his age?  Ha.

I am 74 and going strong as long as i take my meds. Been online gaming since 2001. Played Fighter Ace for 8 years before it went bust. Then Aces High didnt like it and found WOT and have been playing this for 2,5 years. Used to race motor cycles when i was a lot younger have the aches and pains yet to remind me how much fun it was. Got married when i was 19 and still married 55 years later best thing that i ever did.

I am 74 and going strong as long as i take my meds. Been online gaming since 2001. Played Fighter Ace for 8 years before it went bust. Then Aces High didnt like it and found WOT and have been playing this for 2,5 years. Used to race motor cycles when i was a lot younger have the aches and pains yet to remind me how much fun it was. Got married when i was 19 and still married 55 years later best thing that i ever did.

Aces high 2 is that plane game right?

Speaking about motorcycles, I should ask my father if he still has his. I remember that he used to work on a (I believe) 1947 Harley. But when he moved out of the US I think he might have sold it.

55 years of marriage...can't really imagine it that's a pretty long time to be spending with someone, that's for sure. 

29. Actually suprising to see that many teens here, didn't expect that. Thought my age group or 20-24 would be the largest. :O

Judging from threads on the official forums, I thought the average age to be much older (I'm on the right hand side of this bell curve). Ah well, yet another reason not to trust the official forums.

People on the official forums aren't young, they are just stupid.

I got a laugh, you got a +1.