Grasschopper

9.8 and free 6th sense [except not really]

Ok so I don't see it in the patch notes but I did see it talked about back even when playing 9.5.  Well 9.8 is out and it appears that you get 6th for free...but it doesn't work exactly like the perk.  If you have the badges enabled you will get a pop up badge that says your spotted.  I tested this in 4 games running my Locust who uses my 2nd Chaffee crew which is currently at 91% on their first skill.  With badges enabled I get this pop up saying spotted with them disabled I get nothing.  Moving to my 3 skill ELC crew with the badges off 6th works as it typically did previously.

So anyone have more details on this?  Is it still the 3 second delay?  Works at all tiers and tank types?

Anyone else feel ripped off for skill retraining if 6th is now free to everyone?

I'm pretty sure it was when I was spotted...I'm now wondering if it is limited to lower tiers though.  I just ran my T-29 for 2 games and don't have 6th on it (just assume I'm spotted).  I got no spotted badge at any time.

So the Locust is tier III...possibly limited to early tiers?

I'm pretty sure it was when I was spotted...I'm now wondering if it is limited to lower tiers though.  I just ran my T-29 for 2 games and don't have 6th on it (just assume I'm spotted).  I got no spotted badge at any time.

So the Locust is tier III...possibly limited to early tiers?

Are you sure you weren't lighting people that were already spotted before?

I didn't play yet on 9.8 but I think that the badge is awarded when you are spotting someone. 

This.

Btw the badge for doing a critical hit can be important...

Rape batchat with T49, get a milion "critical hit" badges, can't see a shit, ram into E-100.

Anyone else feel ripped off for skill retraining if 6th is now free to everyone?

When/if that happens it'll be along a "complete" skill/perk overhaul and free skill resets for all, or so it was written somewhere