Fyreon

Fyreon's replays | 5k+ recent

12 hours ago, Fyreon said:

M48 - 8k damage - 8 kills

Easiest Kolobanov's ever I guess. Maybe I could have played slightly more aggressive in the end, but I didn't want to get surrounded or caught out in the open.

tOzXlPg.jpg

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2548701#airfield-fyreon-m48a1_patton

Thats even easier than my Kolobanovs in full-health E75 vs Tier 8s and 7s.

14 hours ago, Domstadtkerl said:

Thats even easier than my Kolobanovs in full-health E75 vs Tier 8s and 7s.

Well I had to be careful not to get outplayed by arty, but yeah everyone was almost one shot.

Anyway some replays. Played 12 games in M48 today with 4.4k average damage

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4m1d3357zv2uao8/M48-2-Fyreon.zip

R19Eh5j.jpg

So today I finally I got 3 MoE on M48. Had to play 5 more games in order to get the last 1.7%. Averaged 5.3k damage during those games. Final stats for M48 are quite good considering I dropped from 4.2k average damage to 3.8k average, because of horrible streak of games.

5l8Pplj.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?xbemwn1tamvg4m7

On 28-3-2016 at 1:04 PM, ollyole said:

Congrats on the 3rd Mark, just finished watching your replay packs, they have definitely given me some new positions/ reactions to think about so thanks.

@WaterWar or @Private_Miros can we move this thread to the purple replays section please! 

Thank you and you're welcome! Nice to hear that the replay packs are useful :)

On 30-3-2016 at 10:01 AM, BatGurl said:

cool replays =)

Thank you!

So I got my hands on the tier 9 Skoda after grinding the horror that is the T-34-100 and TVP VTU. Especially the last one is trash. Anyway, I had a bit of rough start with this tank. Got a streak of really bad games with this tank. I turned my luck somewhat around today and managed to get an ace in it. Had to get 1907 base exp as 1440 base exp proved not to be enough earlier.

9.1k damage done 1907 base exp - http://wotreplays.eu/site/2588426#karelia-fyreon-koda_t_50

A question on Steppes where you play encounter with E-100-
after Zeven's obligatory 30 secs into the game your team more or less lem after you along the 'natural' route
for heavys grinding out the fight among the rocks.
On your team only a couple of weak tanks (2 IS-3's and a med I believe it was) go right and start dueling
for the cap circle.
Wasnt it kind of risky to approach the game like this? I mean- both of you going into the rocks?

I ask because a couple of encounter games in similar tanks I have experienced the red team entering
the cap circle 3X fast, noone of our team reacts. Capped after 4 mins, GG

Was it a calculated risk by you/did you even reflect about it in that game?

4 hours ago, ProxyCentauri said:

I ask because a couple of encounter games in similar tanks I have experienced the red team entering

Yes, we did consider it briefly and we decided to just roll through and crush the flank in a timely manner.

On 2-4-2016 at 5:15 PM, ProxyCentauri said:

A question on Steppes where you play encounter with E-100-
after Zeven's obligatory 30 secs into the game your team more or less lem after you along the 'natural' route
for heavys grinding out the fight among the rocks.
On your team only a couple of weak tanks (2 IS-3's and a med I believe it was) go right and start dueling
for the cap circle.
Wasnt it kind of risky to approach the game like this? I mean- both of you going into the rocks?

Yes, it was a risky move to not go to 9-0 line on Steppes. I don't know all the details of that game anymore, but hardly anyone of our team went to that side and they had a lot more tanks that could potentially go there. So we figured that we would just get surrounded. Thus we pushed the 1-2 line and hoped to get to the cap in time. In general I think it always better to go 9-0 line as it is generally easier to outplay your opponents there. Once you have taken control over 9-0 line you can easily defend that side as they have to cross into the open.

Seeing how the M48 plays out, would you say its worth going up the line for me? I dont really enjoy the M46 and absolutely love the E50M. Also I dont really like to play mediums in randoms anymore at all.

Or am I not understanding something utterly amazing about the M48?

On 22-4-2016 at 5:44 PM, Domstadtkerl said:

Seeing how the M48 plays out, would you say its worth going up the line for me? I dont really enjoy the M46 and absolutely love the E50M. Also I dont really like to play mediums in randoms anymore at all.

Or am I not understanding something utterly amazing about the M48?

I think the M48 is one of the best tier 10 mediums right now. It has I think the best gun handling, great DPM and pretty decent armor. The frontal armor and turret bounce more than you would expect. Also it is a pretty good sidescraper. Only downside of the Patton is the low top speed. If you compare it to the M46, only the top speed and cammo rating is worse.

I would say the tank is worth it. If you are already at the M46, you might as well unlock it and see if you like it. It is has a pretty similar play style as the E50M.

On 24.4.2016 at 9:45 PM, Fyreon said:

QLY7NOn.png

Pretty hard carry in a terrible TD with @SirKnumskull. I didn't think we would win it, but we managed to turn it around. Because of some pretty terrible shooting that game I missed out on TD-15 with one shot.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2645147#ruinberg-fyreon-su-122-54

Noone will accuse you of driving Cz OP sh&% in that one :P
Sweet turnaround

076O2Ji.jpg

I unlocked the tier 10 TVP yesterday and during that grind I also managed to get 3 MoE on the tier 9 Skoda. Final stats for the tier 9 are as follows:

AMABKLl.png

Last 13 games in tier 9 Skoda - 4.9k average damage:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0v6xqmrajdc4194/Skoda-2-Fyreon.zip

On 5/6/2016 at 4:18 PM, BatGurl said:

im a bit yelly.. took me 700 games in op skoda to 3mark it :D

Perhaps BatGurl is too modest to mention his youtube channel, so I'll do it for him.

Fyreons Epic M48 Patton Replaypack:

Spoiler

Great replays, great commentary, bad self promotion. =D