Fireguard_SEA

The Worst and Worsest of the AW forums

Some of what happens on the AW forums is just fucking hilarious yet sad and somewhat disturbing at the same time. I have created this thread to share some of the funny, sad and just downright bizarro shit that goes on there.

I deem it appropriate that I begin with this absolute gem.

9ks64o.jpg

Out of curiousity I went to her youtube channel just for a look in case she was hawt.

https://youtu.be/h8lVPY6feiM

If you find the GuP creepy shit intro disturbing, fwd to 0:23. It gets better.

Some of the replies were fantastic, basically at the start of every battle she spams in chat about her stream and her youtube stuff.

A special shout out to MKW for being so ......subtle.

Link to thread http://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?12946-Dear-NA-Players-Please-stop-This

I met him/her/it yesterday while she/he/it was playing the M60 and I thought I'd be on YT. ;___;  was also same map.

Can confirm the advertisement spam about the YT channel kek.

Edited by Siimcy

Maybe they wouldn't get so much attention drawn to them if they didn't try to draw so much attention to themselves.

You should really put this kind of content on ArmoredLabs instead of here.

Maybe they wouldn't get so much attention drawn to them if they didn't try to draw so much attention to themselves.

You should really put this kind of content on ArmoredLabs instead of here.

I only just found the ArmoredLabs tag.

I shit you not. Someone mentioned it and I was googling and getting all messed up about it.

That poast just reeked of entitlement. QQ Stahp picking on me. It's like a red suddenly having access to a purple account and whinging when everyone wants to kill you first

Would neg rep.

This was pointed out to me previously.

I know, but I was tagging the thread to see if I could import it directly over instead of it needing to be remade. Didn't work out like I thought it would, RIP me.

I wish I'd bookmarked some of the gold I've read over there.

The level of stupid is on par with the WoT forums, but with everyone throwing around the "toxicity" buzzword of the year. People are literally calling each other "toxic" for having an opinion that doesn't coincide with their own.

So you basically have all the stupid of WoT with this wierd cultish anti-WoT let's all hold hands and circlejerk 'cause UncleWG badtouched us vibe on top of it.

Please tell me someone else saw the thread where a player was asking to disable custom keybinds because they could give an advantage to some players?

I wish I'd bookmarked some of the gold I've read over there.

The level of stupid is on par with the WoT forums, but with everyone throwing around the "toxicity" buzzword of the year. People are literally calling each other "toxic" for having an opinion that doesn't coincide with their own.

So you basically have all the stupid of WoT with this wierd cultish anti-WoT let's all hold hands and circlejerk 'cause UncleWG badtouched us vibe on top of it.

Please tell me someone else saw the thread where a player was asking to disable custom keybinds because they could give an advantage to some players?

I made the mistake of frequenting the WoT forums. This time round I'm not even going to bother with the AW forums.

Some dude who looks like some girl is writing something somewhere.

Ofc I got that. I was just wondering why people make a fuzz about something totally normal.

Ofc I got that. I was just wondering why people make a fuzz about something totally normal.

DISCLAIMER: This is not my opinion but just a reflection/summary of what I've seen some people write.

Some people find it funny/ironic/entitled that she is promoting her channel so heavily and then gets annoyed when she is targeted because if the attention she inevitably receives. Also some people dont like how it seems she is using her gender to promote her channel, instead of just using her gameplay like most other Youtubers do.

A few people claim that she starts every battle with one of the classic spam messages but to promote her YT-channel rather than a clan. I haven't seen it so I am just relaying the statements.

"HEY GUIES LOOK AT ME!!!!!!" 

(two minutes later)

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW ME AND WHY DO THEY SEEM TO TARGET ME!!11!!!"

It takes a special kind of person to think this way...

DISCLAIMER: This is not my opinion but just a reflection/summary of what I've seen some people write.

Some people find it funny/ironic/entitled that she is promoting her channel so heavily and then gets annoyed when she is targeted because if the attention she inevitably receives. Also some people dont like how it seems she is using her gender to promote her channel, instead of just using her gameplay like most other Youtubers do.

A few people claim that she starts every battle with one of the classic spam messages but to promote her YT-channel rather than a clan. I haven't seen it so I am just relaying the statements.

Jingles doesn't even stream and uses different IGNs because of this crap.  What did she expect?

I don't know if it's because I'm french canadian, and that I'm used to voice who sounds less manly coming from a girl, but, in between her jaw line, and that voice, for me there is no way this is not a man. (I have a very hard time picturing this could be a girl)

I don't know if it's because I'm french canadian, and that I'm used to voice who sounds less manly coming from a girl, but, in between her jaw line, and that voice, for me there is no way this is not a man. (I have a very hard time picturing this could be a girl)

I don't think it's because you're French Canadian, I think it is because you're human. If s/he wants to be considered a her, s/he might want to do some voice training.

Common sense: If you don't want to be TK'd like an spambot then don't openly advertise your YouTube channel in the midst of an match.

And bitching about it on a forum only makes it worse.

Eh, she's a trans-woman. I don't see why that needs to be such a big focus really. Folks transition differently and at different paces, it's just how it is. Some ladies need voice work, others need to work on their walk. Some trans dudes don't know how to shave, and so on. It's a rich tapestry of diversity and blahblahblah.

That being said, I don't know of one moderately popular internet celebrity that doesn't have a small flock of haters, trolls and generally ignorant cocksuckers. Stuff from youtube, twitch, even webcomics and so on all have their charming idiots. I mean, Junkershiryu just put up a video explaining why he's been off his game because he's been getting racist static lately. Jingles had to quit livestreaming because it was just turning into a celebrity snipe fest.  SirHavok gets shit on for focusing on beginner levels. All of the webcomics I follow have one or two idiots who follow the comic just to shit on it.  It's unfortunately, part of what goes with putting your creative work on the internet. There's always some loser who's sole joy in life is to shit on others.

Lol, shes on this forum you know.

I wonder if she got triggered when I killed her, we were on that map with the mountain in the middle of the city and there were a ton of T-62s in the match. They yolo lemmingtrained north and I was the last to get overrun in my t-62. She was a oneshot and just kinda drove out in front of me and gave me a free kill, lol

*and I keep asking her what she thinks of natalie mars on tumblr but she wont tell me 8 v (

So, if you're going to be salty about getting targeted because of youtube fame, don't post on YT. I don't post my WoWS videos on EU because I figure that if someone recognises me from them I'm going to be primaried but I'm good so if it happens I can live with it. I know people can be ignorant about this sort of thing (one of the candidates from the Labour party election quit because the media doorstepped his 103 year old grandma and he didn't expect this to happen) but given how clear popular YTers make it that they get primaried... you really should expect it.

That said, and rantmode very much on here because of personal experience, fuck the transphobic bullshit "LOL LOOKS LIKE A MAN LOL" posts in this thread. There's a thread about how shitty, enlightening and life changing transitioning can be pinned two threads from the top of this forum. There's no call to bring that into this discussion whatsoever. If anything it takes a fucking lot of brass ones to make YT content for a male dominated game knowing what the gaming community is like to anyone who isn't a sweaty male nerd. More than you slopeheaded idiots possess. Stop being morons.