Never

Map Rotation Checker

IIRC some of the replays use the same map name in the file name. I think Highway and Live Oaks are both called 'North America' in the file name.

One is called 44_north_america and one is called 45_north_america. I checked before I saw your post because I was thinking the same thing :P

Why do you even ask? Yep, I'm in.

Also, do you think guys tiers will have difference? As in tier 10 may get more of A map and tier 5 more of B map?

I would be interested to see the result data if enough people used it.

I know that WG uses weights for each of their maps, but have they ever explicitly stated anywhere that they set them on rotations? I know it can certainly feel that way, but from a coding standpoint (and this would be the smart thing to do so we know WG probably doesn't do it), it would be easiest to give each map a weight, which would translate to different sized chunks of numbers 0 to 999 (or a larger set of numbers but likely not a smaller one). Then each time MM picks 30 tanks, it just pulls a random integer and whatever chunk of numbers that random lands in, that's the chosen map.

You would also have to check the replay file for the tier (and type to check for special mm) of the tank. If there is truly a rotation, I doubt it's the same for all tiers at the same time.

I'd run it along side ADU...

Hell, can it get INTEGRATED into ADU?

Inb4 wg says its banned and then realizes there's literally nothing they can do about it.

would download just for this reason alone

Very interesting concept Never, but has the "WG uses map-rotations" idea been confirmed, or is this mod going to do just that?

Very interesting concept Never, but has the "WG uses map-rotations" idea been confirmed, or is this mod going to do just that?

Anecdote upon anecdote has proven it daily.