WaterWar

Introducing the new head of Purple Poasters

As some of you may have seen, Agamemneon has decided to step down as head of the purple poasters following RL business (http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/statuses/user/37-agamemneon/?status_id=50395).

I have been offered the opportunity to take over from Aga. An offer that I have decided to accept. 

For those of you who do not know me here are some quick facts:

I am a 22-year old guy that currently lives in Sweden but is from Denmark with an English father. I have played tanks (on the EU server) for almost two years now and I have been on WotLabs for almost as long. I was appointed purple poaster some 6 months ago and recently I was promoted to moderator from where I have now again been promoted. I have my own clan called the LAVA Lobsters that is quite active here on WotLabs as well (for obvious reasons).

I like cats, rocks, pasta and my favourite colour is orange.

For the time being everything in the purple poaster section will proceed as per usual, as I think it works well as it is. Aga did an amazing job which makes it easy for me to take over.

However, if any of you have any feedback or suggestions on how the Purple Interaction Area can be improved feel free to suggest them either here in this thread or by PM.

I am looking forward to this adventure and hope to live up to the high standards set by Aga.

o7

Nope - not in any degree whatsoever :)

Luckily the duties are relatively light :-D

Kudos. I enjoyed the job during the time I had it, and Agamemneon did a great job. If you have historical questions or concerns about some of the culture let me know, I'll try to fill you in :-D

Congrats!

However: Born in Denmark, yet living in Sweden. Please explain yourself, heathen!

University forced me :(

I am studying mining/exploration geology and anyone with knowledge of Denmark knows that all we have is clay, chalk and sand which is boring as hell. Sweden have all of the good stuff with all the damn iron mines in the north (which is where I am).

I see myself as an undercover spy if anything. Trying to infiltrate the enemy lines for when they decide to attack os again.

University forced me :(

I am studying mining/exploration geology and anyone with knowledge of Denmark knows that all we have is clay, chalk and sand which is boring as hell. Sweden have all of the good stuff with all the damn iron mines in the north (which is where I am).

I see myself as an undercover spy if anything. Trying to infiltrate the enemy lines for when they decide to attack os again.

Well, yes, the geology is about as dull as the classic cuisine =) Damn it if I don't miss frikadeller something fierce though! It's just not the same unless mom makes them.

You may carry on your mission, Sir! Good luck with your new position here.

Congrats!

However: Born in Denmark, yet living in Sweden. Please explain yourself, heathen!

favorite color: "Orange" was a dead giveaway. 

giphy.gif

Can confirm that WW is gud guy and gud poaster. Grats on the job!

Btw WW, make sure to do your PhD or whatever on proving how Skåne is Danish from a geological PoV :serb: