InvictaVultis

E-25 - German premium tier VII

I was considering waiting for this tank to go on sale before I bought it but decided to pony up the money after reading this fantastic thread. I feel i'll have a good W/R since I have the StuG III and have a 63.06% W/R with 111 battles. I'm sure I can sport over a 65% W/R in this tank. 

I have an E-25 and if you like it, try an Alecto with the QF 6pdr - Mk IV - it's a tier 4 E-25 (only with better pen for its tier).

Good camo and mobility and a 390m view range combined with a gun that can pen anything it faces (110/180/30) and fires every 2 seconds.

I picked up this tank a few days ago and the fun factor is incredible. I got my mastery badge within 10 battles and is my #1 goto money maker. I easily made about 3 million credits in a few days. If played properly this tank is such a stat padder, even more so than the T49 or Hellcat. I've managed a 66% W/R on this beast and I just don't understand how so many scrubs have a sub 50% W/R. Here is one of my replays, enjoy!

http://wotreplays.com/site/399022#report

http://youtu.be/XtDVbig2QhM

This tank is the bee's knees.

It may seriously be the most fun tank I've ever played, and if not then it's top 3 for sure. The combination of obscene mobility + obscene camo + obscene accuracy and ROF + obscenely tiny profile makes me feel like I'm getting away with a crime every time I get into a battle in it.

The 150 pen is absolutely NOT a problem when you are able to drive to within 350m of someone's side, fire, and STILL REMAIN UNDETECTED. 

This thing is a beast.

I just did another happy fun time session in the E-25 with decent stats to boot, i'm loving this tank more every battle I play.

c03pUgS.png

Love my E-25, I actually make decent money in it too, and it's not TOO bad as a crew trainer for the new German TD crews (lower tier).

Just picked this up for 30% off. Casemate TDs not normally my thing, but I've discovered that fast ones built on medium chassis occasionally work (122-44, JP II). The E-25 is basically a light, soooooo I thought I'd try.

I think I like it. Unfortunately I'm using a converted Tiger P crew so it's not in the best shape, but still the amount of sneaking you can get away with is silly. Also, I believe I'm going to mod the track sound to a scuttling noise. Currently running rammer, optics, and vents. I get the arguments for a camo net, but I didn't have one around, don't particularly like time activated items, and will at least keep vents on until the crew hits 100% again. Perhaps will reevaluate then.

Edit: Take out auto extinguisher and get fuel C/D?

Picked one up myself, Enjoying it so far.  Still working on my crew skills.  Thought I would share a replay with you.  Not one of my best games but I love the cheeky finish at the end.  despite the loss I enjoyed the game.  Feel free to take a look.

http://wotreplays.com/site/445411?secret=b60689c8c05cb4fd47bb9667f32793d

E25 totally balanced yo'

Zw0YXS5.jpgBxJdeH8.jpg

My most favorite tank in the game now. I made like 2-3millions already just by having fun, such an awesome tank.

Nice crew skillz, and gratz on the mastery..Nice game!

That's my Obj268's crew, this is my JTs crew(part of it) which I use on my E25. Reload with this setup is 2.47 if I remember correctly.

vH4yQrF.jpg

I'm still debating which skill to take, maybe just go with camo and use this crew for the second line to the WaffletractorE100.

I think the guy that balances tanks for WG (Included premiums) is The E-25 is the second OP Tier VII TD they release (SU-12-44) while for mediums we get the  M10 and T-44-85...

Bought my E-25 today. Don't have a great crew to out in it but at least it has sixth sense and some camo. Will play it tomorrow no doubt.

Am jelly of everyone's great results in it.

I think the guy that balances tanks for WG (Included premiums) is The E-25 is the second OP Tier VII TD they release (SU-12-44) while for mediums we get the  M10 and T-44-85...

Mark my word, T-44-85 will be more OP than E25 when it is rebalanced and released.

Bought my E-25 today. Don't have a great crew to out in it but at least it has sixth sense and some camo. Will play it tomorrow no doubt.

Am jelly of everyone's great results in it.

Stronk statspedding tenk!

76% wr in mine and probably over 2,2k wn with it, no idea really.

Only 60% and 2,123 WN7 in mine so far (10 games) ... Siimcy, how can you drive the E-25 better than me without camo skillz?

Very nice, solo or platoon? I imagine platooning would eat into your WN

Only 60% and 2,123 WN7 in mine so far (10 games) ... Siimcy, how can you drive the E-25 better than me without camo skillz?

I'm just better. :3

Well, those are my current stats with it.

qkPuUFF.jpg

I know that the dmg is pretty low but the massive fun I have in platoons with this, the tank's avg dmg/battle doesn't bother me that much.

WR could be around 85%~87% if I wouldn't play solo.

@Statspadder, well, I do think you can manage well over 2k wn by platooning, but if you want more dmg by yourself either play solo, but a 2 man platoon is also nice.

I and my neighbor did 3 games and got 3x BIA medal, lel.

Good tank.

redshire-germany-e-25-28798044867999688.

Wait for the twist ending!

I'm still on the fence about replacing the fire extinguisher with fuel. I mean, I've not caught fire yet, but only have 35 matches. I suppose one could consider that if one is getting shot it's too late anyway, but as the 3601 H handily demonstrated, sometimes fire loses matches, and in embarrassing ways.