PityFool

Tinder Challenge Conclusion! PityFool Wins! GG Gash WP

Who won?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Pity or Gash?

Fellow WoTLabbers, this is the voting thread in conclusion to the challenge I threw down in front of Gashtag, found here: 

The community gets to decide the victor by voting, so now's your time, decide which contestant was most successful!

You have 24 hours to cast your votes!

Option A: PityFool's Score

Screenshot_2015-06-07-00-06-30_zpsvot9jt

Option B: Gashtag's Score 

P0FVTyz.png

Gashtag has some explaining to do, so screenshots of the conversations are posted below along with explanations, so that rep is given to where it is deserved.

So I bet you're wondering which one in my picture is the match, allow me to explain...

I knew off the bat that this would be pretty much impossible unless you matched a girl with really low esteem (gratz Pity Q___Q), the chances of finding such a girl with Xen's picture, profile and 2 day old account were very slim indeed. On top of that, I had a swiping limit so could only do 4 sessions of continuous right swipes for about 5 mins each.

UfVWk9f.png 

So I channelled my inner unicum, I asked myself; "What would CarbonWard do?". I used my meta game knowledge and this well known myth...

IT'S THE HOT GIRL ON THE RIGHT.

XEN IS A FGT

That's right motherfuckers, nowhere in the OP did it say we had to match a girl, the bloke in the middle is my match! I changed my settings, opening up the joys of tinder to both boys and girls. This is how I got 48 matches. 

In my entire time on this app, I matched 6 girls and over 50 men (some unmatched me), which just goes to show, xen must actually be a faggot.

Of the women I opened; 4x deleted me instantly (after I sent the weird a/f opener), 1x went inactive and the other ignored me. :c 

Of the men I opened; majority of them ignored me, but I got at least 15 messages back, about 5 unmatches and the holy grail from my man *****. I know WoTLabs has a popular gay following, so I'm hoping that I'll have your support for my ingenuity in a tough battle.

xfu1kYg.png

That being said, Xen did match some pretty fit women - they're bored of the creeps, had I been able to charm them normally, I'm almost certain he could've gotten a date with one of them WELL out of his league. 

Y6ZCP3h.jpg

Extra banter:

A8nrXT6.png

5DqnZyf.png

So my score was pretty eh.. But I pulled it off literally within the last ~30mins of the challenge so I'm not complaining!!

Unlike Gashfag over here, I stayed straight :doge:

Screenshot_2015-06-06-23-42-34_zps1tqbc5Screenshot_2015-06-06-23-42-08_zpsrh0yiw

I almost caught a fit as fuck rowing enthusiast... But she decided the gamer lyfe was not for her...

Screenshot_2015-06-07-00-54-06_zpsbolfr5

Pity has this all the way, I would give his score a solid 6.5 if pressed maybe a 7. Xen's apparent newly found gayness aside gash's score is pretty lame.

HOMOPHOBE! 

THIS IS 2015, IT'S OKAY NOW!

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just that I prefer faux redheads. Like a lot a lot.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just that I prefer faux redheads. Like a lot a lot.

IF YOU DON'T VOTE GASH U R HOMOFOBE AND ARE PRO SLAVE TRADE AND PRO WAR AND PRO NOT NICE THINGS!

Considering the showing put on by the participants, a non-participant winning would have the same result, merit-wise. :doge:

Considering the showing put on by the participants, a non-participant winning would have the same result, merit-wise. :doge:

I still need your address :doge:

http://sendajart.com/

So basically you are more likely to pick up guys than girls if you play tanks?

Dude, imagine how awkward it would be if it was your sister hahahahahah since we're in the same area.