Mort

The Mort Q&A

If he's anything like me... And he's basically me but better at tanks, Canadian, and single... It is because solo-pubbing is the only way you can get that true thrill of a hard carry. It's also a lot less frustrating than waiting for some camping buddy to die so that you can get on with the next game. And other people suck... Unless you're Mort... Or me. We're both pretty cool.

Pretty much this.

Mort, how big of a role did my attempts at recruiting you play in your WoT rebirth? You were great when I met you, but inactive and basically had sworn the game off...

I don't think I swore it off. I just said that I was taking a break from it for a while. I am wont to do that from time to time. Being in Limbo probably did help me stay active though. It was just one more reason to play WoT; if I didn't feel like pubbing, I could just play strongholds.

Isn't it true that I alone am responsible for your success?

I could lie and say you weren't, but it's no secret that I learned everything I know from you.

Also, what is your favorite Youtube twerking video?

I mean, I don't really watch twerking videos very much... Does it have to be a Youtube video? Could it be a gif? If so, this one is pretty good:

Flip-cup-.gif

f6c4636864a9f253b619c68a2cb56650.jpg

Or

a7Kxp4L_700b.jpg

Yes.

"Im gonna try something"

Hey that sounds familiar.

Do you remember me from my occasional "OMG MORT" greetings in random battles? ;_;

yes :)

If this turns out to be a Up-vote farming thread with trolling intentions I will immediately wipe Knobbys Karma. This is not stuff to joke about.

And, for the record, I had the highest karma on our forums!

Can confirm that Mort's retelling is pretty much 100% accurate.

<leaving Jimbo/limbo story>

This is the dumbest series of events I have ever read an accounting of. And I'm in fucking Reddit, for fuck sake. One of our subclans implodes every other week from something not quite as dumb as this.

o7 mort

This is the dumbest series of events I have ever read an accounting of. And I'm in fucking Reddit, for fuck sake. One of our subclans implodes every other week from something not quite as dumb as this.

So, we don't need to tell you to disband all of your subclans? They are forever in a state of constant implosion? Like... The sun or a quantum singularity?

Cool!

Poacherino?

Why can't you count to dark purple?

On a scale of inkni to a BIMBO implosion how cool would it be if the sun changed colors every second to whatever color you had last seen?

If you could bring a machine gun back into the Classical era, then who would you fight for?

BIMBO is shit. Will you disagree here?

And, most importantly - Star Wars or Star Trek? THE WHOLE INTERNET IS WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW

I highly recommend the JKLB Mafia for its laid-back and drama-free environment! ;)

1. Why can't you count to dark purple?
  2. On a scale of inkni to a BIMBO implosion how cool would it be if the sun changed colors every second to whatever color you had last seen?
  3. If you could bring a machine gun back into the Classical era, then who would you fight for?
  4. BIMBO is shit. Will you disagree here?
  5. And, most importantly - Star Wars or Star Trek? THE WHOLE INTERNET IS WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW

1. I've been homeschooled my entire life, so if you expect me to be able to count as good as some college graduate or something, you're going to be disappointed.
  2. LSD is a hell of a thing.
  3. I dunno. The Greeks I guess? What are my choices?
  4. Can't disagree with you there.
  5. Star Wars.

How to get 1n_Soviet_Russia into super unicum

Pray to whatever deity you hold dear, because not even I can help you there.

Why does this thread rek KT's in terms of interestingness?

It might have something to do with the fact that most of my answers are comprised of more than 1 word.

How much o7 Mort's do you average every minute?

>9000 o7M/m.

Rather listen to my dope AF music all day in TS or play AMX 40 with 50% crew for 500 games?

The AMX 40 can probably pad stats pretty well, so I'll go with the latter option.

Gonna ruin the thread by asking a real question. I guess I knew you best when you were in RDDT, which was, at this point, like a year ago or something. I remember you as like... a decidedly average above-average player. I think you may have been pulling purple, or maybe just barely super-cum recent at that stage with like a blue overall? Unsure really.

Fast forward 1 year, more or less, to supercum overall and your current recent. Overall summary of what really made it happen for you? I imagine surrounding yourself with other good players(your current team/KT/whoever else) certainly helped, but I mean. Idk, was it just a "I finally started caring" thing, or did you actually try to improve? Genuinely curious as you're the first... idk, dude I actually saw at a level that was similar to me who just completely left me in the dust.

Well you have the Classical Roman Empire, the Classical Roman Republic, Classical Greece (Athens, Sparta, etc.), Classical Persia, Classical Maurya, Classical Gupta, and Classical Han. Those are the ones from the top of my head.

So I am currently playing at around 4400-4800 wn8 but I can never seem to hit the 5k level without light tank padding. I really don't give a shit about wn8 but 5k would be a nice land mark so how did you get there? Did you have to change your play style massively or did you just improve in something like situational awareness (I am awful at this :/) or was it tank selection?

If you had to fuck anyone on this forum who would it be?

Why are all my friend's super duper unicums now who I used to believe I was comparable in skill to?

You, Bibbio, Nightmare_Luna, B0aty, Drunken_Walrus, Seedeath, 2127Faerthereaper, Mordator, and other friends who I just can't think of at the moment have all become insane at this game. (Some of them starting to get an ego. :P)

Like what the hell. I thought I was pretty good, then everyone was like, ayylmao I'll just git gud faster. I don't know how B0aty managed it so quickly, but everyone is showing me up. ;~;

Gonna ruin the thread by asking a real question. I guess I knew you best when you were in RDDT, which was, at this point, like a year ago or something. I remember you as like... a decidedly average above-average player. I think you may have been pulling purple, or maybe just barely super-cum recent at that stage with like a blue overall? Unsure really.

Fast forward 1 year, more or less, to supercum overall and your current recent. Overall summary of what really made it happen for you? I imagine surrounding yourself with other good players(your current team/KT/whoever else) certainly helped, but I mean. Idk, was it just a "I finally started caring" thing, or did you actually try to improve? Genuinely curious as you're the first... idk, dude I actually saw at a level that was similar to me who just completely left me in the dust.

I have had a very linear progression. I can't pin my success down to one revelation or anything. I've just improved slowly but surely without ever plateauing. Reaching 5k recent was more a result of playing the KV-5/E50/SP than it was of suddenly becoming super-amazing at this game somehow.

Well you have the Classical Roman Empire, the Classical Roman Republic, Classical Greece (Athens, Sparta, etc.), Classical Persia, Classical Maurya, Classical Gupta, and Classical Han. Those are the ones from the top of my head.

I guess I'd go with Athens.

So I am currently playing at around 4400-4800 wn8 but I can never seem to hit the 5k level without light tank padding. I really don't give a shit about wn8 but 5k would be a nice land mark so how did you get there? Did you have to change your play style massively or did you just improve in something like situational awareness (I am awful at this :/) or was it tank selection?

I started playing the KV-5, SP and E 50.

If you had to fuck anyone on this forum who would it be?

I dunno. If I had to fuck someone on these forums, it would probably be one of the females that go on this forum.

Why are all my friend's super duper unicums now who I used to believe I was comparable in skill to?

You, Bibbio, Nightmare_Luna, B0aty, Drunken_Walrus, Seedeath, 2127Faerthereaper, Mordator, and other friends who I just can't think of at the moment have all become insane at this game. (Some of them starting to get an ego. :P)

Like what the hell. I thought I was pretty good, then everyone was like, ayylmao I'll just git gud faster. I don't know how B0aty managed it so quickly, but everyone is showing me up. ;~;

I dunno, you're practically at 4k recent. At that point it's almost pointless to compare your wn8 with other people's. I wouldn't say that you've fallen behind.

I dunno. If I had to fuck someone on these forums, it would probably be one of the females that go on this forum.

What if it had to be a guy? owo

What if it had to be a guy? owo

Maybe Knobby. Then at least one of us would enjoy it.

Just so I can compare..How much dmg can you pull in 140 62A over 100 games?

I don't have the 140 or 62A. If I played 100 battles in the 907 right now, I could probably get between 3.8k and 4k.... But that's just a guess.

1. do u liek wolves? 
  2. and wat is fav color.
  3. and fav pokemanz.
  1. I have no problem with wolves.
  2. Blue is nice, but so is red. I can't pick one over the other.
  3. no