Sign in to follow this  
Tedster59

If I Have Kv-5 Already, Is It Worth It To Get Is-6?

Also I think after the patch, won't the IS-6 become much more accurate as well? And be able to accelerate quicker too?

Breh I got a tankboner right now thinking about it. Stads will be paddled.

Breh I got a tankboner right now thinking about it. Stads will be paddled.

TAKE ME WITH YOU ON THIS GLORIOUS PADDLING OF STDS!!!!

It would be a e-honoUr to ride into battle in iPaddleStad-6's with you.

If money is not an issue, I would get it, as two tier 8 heavies for doubles on the same crew will get that crew trained faster.

The KV-5 is a better credit grinder from my experience, but the IS-6 tends to be a better tank in general.

If you already have the KV-5, it's not worth paying $50 for a second tank.

Wait for a good true-medium premium tank, if anything.

Impact on KV5 in 8.6 is hard to predict - while most of the armor is not angled, you do angle it when sidescraping or even just driving around. The R2D2 might start bouncing more. Opponents may be able to shoot it with greater accuracy, but then wiggling might still be effective.

It would be a e-honoUr to ride into battle in iPaddleStad-6's with you.

So 8.7 will bring a nerf to the IS-6? Better not play it too hard and raise the average win rate by too much or that could be the result. :)

I enjoy my KV-5 from time to time but it is also the only premium that can take my entire IS-7 crew for training. I like the IS-6 overall but imho I don't think it's worth the money to get it and it's shell costs are 4 times the price of the KV-5 so potentially making less credits.

IS6 is a fun tank to play, At least for me, my WR for this tank is 68%. It's fast and good for brawling. The gun alpha is good as long as you hit the weakspots. It's not for beginners for sure.

Both are great and fun tanks to use.  But they are bad making creds since you are gonna use gold ammo but either way you should make atleast nonprem t8 profit.

IS-6 is more of a statpadding tank imo while KV-5 is more fun/lolz/break tank i use

As fun as the IS-6 is, I'd probably spend the ~$50 elsewhere.  There are plenty of other fun tanks in the game to enjoy, and you already have a money-making crew trainer in the KV-5.

I have an IS6 question, when I play it, I angle the front, I seem to be getting penned heaps, should I be going straight on, I thought the weakness was the driver hatch, hence the angle to protect it, advise please.

I have an IS6 question, when I play it, I angle the front, I seem to be getting penned heaps, should I be going straight on, I thought the weakness was the driver hatch, hence the angle to protect it, advise please.

Tracks/side is also surprisingly bouncy. What you really want to do is find some cover so that you not only angle, but are able to only show a bit of your front and your angled tracks.

Tracks/side is also surprisingly bouncy. What you really want to do is find some cover so that you not only angle, but are able to only show a bit of your front and your angled tracks.

Hi

Yeh I do that, but sometimes you just don't get any cover.  So knowing wether to go straight on or angle I suppose is still an issue for me.