Sign in to follow this  
Jerinos

Anyone have unused accounts I can give to new players?

So, I have some people who want to try WoT, but I don't want to start them off at tier 1, because tier 1 blows and I'm pretty much positive they won't make it to where the game actually gets good, which is tier 5+

Also, if you have a good account that you're not using, but might want back later, that would work too.

2 account threads...

I'm not sure you guys know - But wargaming employees do browse these forums. Not saying they'll take action against you, but it might be wise to not talk about certain things.

So, I have some people who want to try WoT, but I don't want to start them off at tier 1, because tier 1 blows and I'm pretty much positive they won't make it to where the game actually gets good, which is tier 5+

Also, if you have a good account that you're not using, but might want back later, that would work too.

So...they can't start at tier 1 like everyone else? I don't mean to be rude but if you want them to try it out, give them your account.

Hmmm... too bad they wont start at tier 1, i need someone to actually play an account and get me the T95E2

I've been playing various games with them since 2008. They would just login and laugh about the go kart tanks and then uninstall.

2 account threads... I'm not sure you guys know - But wargaming employees do browse these forums. Not saying they'll take action against you, but it might be wise to not talk about certain things.

Sharing accounts is allowed.

So...they can't start at tier 1 like everyone else? I don't mean to be rude but if you want them to try it out, give them your account.

Can't play with them if they're using my account.

Can't play with them if they're using my account.

True, but you stated that you wanted them to try tier 5. If they tried it under your account and liked it maybe that would be enough incentive to reach that level on their own.

Why do people get so offended by this request?

I have 2 old accounts, 1 was to change my name before i found out you could do it for gold (whereby i had obviously taken the name i wanted already :P so it would be 2x the amount of gold) at tier 2 and the other was not in any way for the T95E2, played until tier 5 but i played arty for fun, it wasn't fun so i just left it and will never get the awful T95E2 :(

These aren't going to be very useful to you though i guess...

Hmmm... too bad they wont start at tier 1, i need someone to actually play an account and get me the T95E2

I forgot that was still a thing. I assumed that ended awhile ago.

Therese no rule against sharing account, but I do remember seeing somewhere that re rolling isn't allowed. I guess they don't enforce that one too strictly.

Therese no rule against sharing account, but I do remember seeing somewhere that re rolling isn't allowed. I guess they don't enforce that one too strictly.

All of Bulba would be banned if they did enforce it :^)

If I had never played tanks before I'm pretty sure I'd love  tier 1 as well. Might actually buy one and play it sometime with removed HUD for the lols next time I log in.

Come play Cruiser IV with Pom Pom, much pew pew fun.

start an alt yourself i'm pretty sure you can get to tier 5 in an afternoon or two

or ask around in your clan where people know you, why shoudl I lend my account to some dude I never saw before so that a complete noob can shit on my stats?

Fair point, but if that's your concern, there's apparently nothing much to shit on. 

Fair point, but if that's your concern, there's apparently nothing much to shit on. 

You have 9k total battles and your recent is an amazing 300 points over my recent at 5k battles and you feel superior to me in some way?

When did I even bring up measuring my epeen against yours? 

Although if you wish, I could indulge you and make a case as to why I am "superior to (you) in some way". 

start an alt yourself i'm pretty sure you can get to tier 5 in an afternoon or two

or ask around in your clan where people know you, why shoudl I lend my account to some dude I never saw before so that a complete noob can shit on my stats?

No one is making you lend your account out. Nor are your stats anything to be worried about "being shat on".

You have 9k total battles and your recent is an amazing 300 points over my recent at 5k battles and you feel superior to me in some way?

I think people were just generally miffed by your first post. 

A. He's asking for a redundant second account, not your main.

B. A little bit of generosity>Changing your stats a bit.

C. I think we all know C ;)