Heresy

Solo M46 Patton 3.8k DPG 76% WR / Introduction

Hello WoTLabbers!

I am a reroll yes :P

Lurked on a person called "Kewei"'s thread. Good player. Seems like a nice guy but a little arrogant.

Stats

hL0EC8z.jpg?1

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mm481oerz4rha/M46_Patton

Loadout

xgbYJWh.jpg?1

Was aiming for 4k DPG. Started with 26 games at 4.6k but I hurry too much and it dropped.

I usually don't use food but for sake of Kewei I use it!

Spammed AP at towards end because I ran out of money QQ. Still did good damage though... Maybe I should have not fired so much APCR...

Have fun!

I have tried playing in one go but unfortunately I cannot sit in a chair for 8 hours straight.

That's madness. 

1 hour, then 10 minutes of exercise/pushups. 

Rinse-repeat 9/10 times. 

Sitting still for too long is basically sentencing yourself to an early death. 

Eyo heresy. Grats on the M46 results, those are some serious numbers.

Quick question - I noticed that the best of the best almost all run large med/repair kit loadouts. Is this something you usually do, or did you just figure that you might as well minmax since you were going to share your results? Kinda wondering how often they make a difference. I don't think I've ever used them (in a pub match) myself, always was under the impression they didn't really provide enough to be worth using unless you were absolutely loaded or in a competition.

Eyo heresy. Grats on the M46 results, those are some serious numbers.

Quick question - I noticed that the best of the best almost all run large med/repair kit loadouts. Is this something you usually do, or did you just figure that you might as well minmax since you were going to share your results? Kinda wondering how often they make a difference. I don't think I've ever used them (in a pub match) myself, always was under the impression they didn't really provide enough to be worth using unless you were absolutely loaded or in a competition.

Yah, it's a common theme between me, Poltto, and everyone in between. 

I guess it's to eliminate the amount of excuses like "if I carried more APCR". 

Doesn't have a whole lot of point in T10 though, where you're forced to go half APCR/HEAT or you risk bouncing off sides all game. 

No platooned games. Even if I wanted to I cannot find anyone. I tried for my Pershing and didn't get much.

Rexxie, I ran small repair and med kit in the beginning, but 10% repair speed and 10% less crew death is pretty good. Patton loses its loader, gunner, and driver a lot. Also gets racked a ton. I tend to play games in very small batches like Poltto. For sake of getting the replays out sooner, I fired AP to save money. People do not realize that most of the stuff you see in tier 9 can be penned with AP. I only load APCR in tier 10 with E-100s.

No platooned games. Even if I wanted to I cannot find anyone. I tried for my Pershing and didn't get much.

That's why you accept my friend request. Seriously though if you want a platoon I'm sure I can when I'm on

After this, I think you can find people. 

wow melol sneaking in with the pretty much ninja

also im not great but seconding what melol said, add me if you like

Not sure where to go from here though. Sitting on 26k credits. Sold SuperPershing stupidly for short term gold spam. Have Type 64 but not on when people are doing strongholds.

If you can get your hands on a KV-5, the credit making and padding prowess leaves anything else in the dust.

If you are really looking for people to play with/do strongholds with make a post here on wotlabs and I'm sure people will make offers. If you play at weird hours just say that if you want to play certain tiers just say. I'm sure you get the point but if you don't I am just saying this a great community and you should really use it for what you can. There is also an in game channel called wotlabs where you can also find more people.