Pick Alesia a place 2 live

Places 2 live  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Places

• Spokane, WA
    • Norfolk, VA
    • Portland/Seaside Oregon
    • Other (comment)

I like where you are going here, but it woukd be quite expensive go move her there and move solono there as well.

wait, am I missing something here? are Alesia and Solono Related?

Santa Cruz CA.

Terrarium like climate.  Ocean to the west and mountains to the east.  Prevailing sea breeze brings fog in the morning.  Warms up in the afternoon.   Cool in the evening.   Beach to mountains in half an hour.  Surf to ski is a 4 hour drive.   I remember walking to work and hearing someone describe it as "another relentlessly beautiful day."   Caveat, not so much in years with el Nino.

San Francisco and Oakland are not too far.   Monterey and Big Sur to the south.  San Jose to the east.   Big music scene.  Farmers markets and fresh food everywhere.   Salmon fishing is seasonal but there's always something out in the ocean.  Active music scene for lots of styles of music.

One of the highest lesbian populations in the US.   Straight guys are open to most any relationship you want to define.  University in town brings lots of new people every year.

People there are generally nice but busy and can be pretty self involved.  Used to  have a communist mayor, don't know if it still does.

I left there quite a while ago.  Imagine it's pretty expensive now.

Haha, pretty sure he wouldn't be interested in me :P

When shipping people it doesnt really matter how realistic it is as to whether Solono would be interested. Besides he probably has quite a large harem of women, and men, and probably various animals, really whatever Solono wants.

If you dislike hipsters you'll probably want to stay away from Austin ;o)

Is it true that everybody on the NW coast is a hipster?

*snip*

o_o  I heard rumors that folks did this, but to see a picture of it. Plenty of exercise I guess. 

Come to NJ. It's the bestest place ever.... You can go from inbread hillbillies of the pine barrens to the oil fields of Libya... err, Elizabeth and all the way to hipster life of Hoboken or West New York. All at the highest cost of living with the worst services in any state!!

Come to NJ. It's the bestest place ever.... You can go from inbread hillbillies of the pine barrens to the oil fields of Libya... err, Elizabeth and all the way to hipster life of Hoboken or West New York. All at the highest cost of living with the worst services in any state!!

I would never live in NJ lol.

But you feel like royalty at the gas station.

Yes, it is that hot.

Oregon also serves you at the gas station. In fact, you're not allowed to pump your own gas.

I would never live in NJ lol.

WAT?!?!? :(  :sad:

While the gas person spills gas down the side of your car and scrapes the nozzle against your paint...

Oregon also serves you at the gas station. In fact, you're not allowed to pump your own gas.

Illegal to pump your own gas in NJ too. I love being an outlaw!! :P

WAT?!?!? :(:sad:

While the gas person spills gas down the side of your car and scrapes the nozzle against your paint...

Illegal to pump your own gas in NJ too. I love being an outlaw!! :P

This would drive me crazy as well, I'm in a hurry and I don't want to wait around lol

pls it said i was supposed to be 110 today but it didn't even break 106.

I have been in Utah the past few days. It was 102 today and quite comfortable. It felt like it was 75 in Florida. It was really nice if you got a bit of shade, sometimes even a little cool especially if you caught a breeze.