Hello friend  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Best Job I Ever Had

• Killin Nazis
    • Best Job I Ever Had
    • Ideals are Peaceful, History is Violent
    • Shut up and send me more pigs to kill!

This is a thread to discuss one of the greatest tank movies ever made and how much sexier Brad Pitt is when covered in dirt and grease.

635490943190191411-AP-GAMES-WORLD-OF-TAN

15580861611_319e790dea_b.jpg

So please post your favorite Fury movie screen stills and video trailers.  Discuss your favorite movie lines.  You could even, I suppose, talk about how amazing the in-game Fury is and why driving it is the best job you ever had.

/shitpost

Didn't this movie come out like months ago? Anyways, it was a good movie. I personally think that ending was BS but that's Hollywood for you.

I think he made it literally just to increase the frequency of misclicks on the Furry Thread.

I think he made it literally just to increase the frequency of misclicks on the Furry Thread.

Which is exactly why I gave him an upboat.

Also, is the Fury that much better then the Easy8?

When you get three marks on the Fury the barrel says "*** FURY", which is clearly just "ASS FURY" running afoul of the chat filter. Can your E8 do that?

When you get three marks on the Fury the barrel says "*** FURY", which is clearly just "ASS FURY" running afoul of the chat filter. Can your E8 do that?

No... no it can't

Confirmed ASS FURY > E8 :thumbup:

I just clicked on it because I thought it was the furry thread and felt like wandering in to something potentially horrible

When the Germans are all firing tracers from their foxholes in a desperate effort to get senpai to notice them. 

But yes the tracers in that movie are quite a bit ridiculous, i know it needs to be cinematic and all but this ain't Star Wars and the Germans weren't that retarded. 

Well, part of why the brilliant tracers and so on is to avoid the "More real then real" effect. For example, no war movie will ever show what a 50cal machine gun does to the human body because no audience would believe that a "simple" machine gun can cut someone in half. Or that most soldiers (especially the German soldiers) at the time and place the movie is set would have been barely out of their teens and looked it, or that 1930's/1940's cities were brightly lit and extremely colorful. I had a long argument with some folks on another part of internet explaining exactly why the Tiger was a better close combat combatant then the Panther and how maneuverability and mobility are actually two different things. (It was a really long argument, *sigh*) After decades of myth making about warfare, people would accuse the movie makers of being gratuitous/tasteless/justflatwrong!!1!.