lt_lolcat

Fallout Shelter

Yeah, I got it, pretty neat. Only thing I wish it could do was pause so I don't have to fix my entire vault when after I wake up the next morning.

I'm just waiting for the Android release...

Yeah, I got it, pretty neat. Only thing I wish it could do was pause so I don't have to fix my entire vault when after I wake up the next morning.

I don't have that problem. Maybe your overseer needs to design a better vault, I don't know.

The banter is real

I don't have that problem. Maybe your overseer needs to design a better vault, I don't know.

Or sleep less.

Judging by that 3rd picture, it looks like a mobile version of Sim tower: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SimTower

Which is pretty cool, cause I played Sim Tower a shit ton when i was a kid and had no other games. I'll have to check it out.

I got it and am enjoying it too. Had a few people die but being able to revive them with bottlecaps is easy, too easy, imo. Anyway think I lucked out and got a Jericho card from my first lunchbox, got a few babies from him (I think they inherit his stats?) while stockpiling stimpacks and now sending him off to a 7-hour wasteland expedition for an objective.

Encountered a bugs in the form of sometimes being unable to move a pregnant woman to another room. Closing and reopening the game seems to fix it.

WAT!?!? No Windows Phone version?? :P

Waiting for Android version too... :(

Yeah, well I could say the same thing about Fallout 1 and 2, and I think both of those games are fantastic. I installed them about 3 days ago and I've got nearly 60 hours clocked already.