Garbad

T-55A Missions: Which tanks to use?

LT's, probably the 131 or 132 would work best, platooned into T10 games. Tracking shit is key.. Get platoonmates to rape anything you track.

For the medium arty missions, play the lowest tier possible.. Tier 7 for T55a I think so a T20 or Comet.

Heavies, 112 or IS7 for the hp mission and IS7 or E100 for the 12k.. literally easymode with them.

E25 will complete most of the TD missions, I used the 704 for the rest, I have an solid crew and used food + apcr to make it into a low HP tier 10 TD.

Thus far I've just turned on the missions and let them happen when they happen.  But now that I'm approaching 13/15, some of the remaining ones aren't going to just happen.  Which tanks should I use to make it easiest?

Light:

- 7k spotting is pretty ridiculous.  According to my stats tracker, I get this like 2-3 times per 1000 games just randomly.

- tier 8 light obviously, otherwise pray for campinova, proko, and good luck

Med:

- killing 3 cancers is holding me up.  I imagine T-54 or T-62A is best for this, and luck.

- the rest are all easy, but rngiferific

Hvy:

- 3x your HP in blocked damage is insane...Vk45 is an obvious choice, but I hate that shitter.  Maybe E-75 or 112?  Or T29?  Or?

- 12k damage/blocked/taken seems like E-100 for a lock.  Still not easy at all unless I have a monster game.  Maybe Maus?

TD:

- most of these seem pretty easy, but since they pretty much all need 3k dmg + X, it seems like a tier 10 is the best choice.

- I was thinking E4, since I kind of like that tank and have a crew, plus I can get 3 MOE in it as I grind.

- E25 for the camo missions?

So I need to buy an E4, E100, and perhaps a T29 or Vk45?  Any other suggestions?

Did they not change this one to "spotting + inflicted damage + tracking damage", making it way easier? Just use an RU251 / T-54 Light / whatever floats your boat.

Light: I used WZ-132/100. Easier now your own dmg is counted. May have been Mali or Prok, possibly north on Lakeville because you can get early sideshots from the camo bush and not get spotted until enemy rounds the rock.

Killing 3 arty: I used the Bat, made a good run on Sacred Valley mid > north

3x HP: I bought a T-150 to do it, but ended up doing it in the VK. I've also done it in an E75 a few times when I didn't have the mission active, YMMV.

12k: I forget. Maus or E100, and spent my HP to make certain of it.

TD: used Waffle 4 for the camo missions, SU-100 to do X times my HP in dmg and E3 for the 15. Found myself having to choose damage or kills a couple of times thuogh.

Any other suggestions?

Lights - Platoon with arty, preferably tier 10 to ensure you're in tier 10 matches for maximum possible HP. Erlenberg, Redshire, Malinovka, Prokhorovka, Prokhorovka on Fire, Swamp, Sand River, Siegfried Line, Westfield, Live Oaks, Fisherman's Bay, Cliff, and Highway are all feasible. Turn on Encounter and Assault. I used the WZ-132, though the RU or 13 90 would also work. Whichever is your best camo and view range. Don't fall into the "my damage counts now" trap, when the spotting train is really rolling it can go entirely on its own without your little gun.

Mediums - Platoon with arty. Increases number on the other team. T-54 works, but stuff like the Cromwell may work even better. It's what I used.

Heavy - VK, seriously. Blocking the damage isn't that much of an issue, it's blocking the damage while simultaneously dealing enough damage. The HP pools at tier 9 make this far easier. ST-I may also work, but is not as easy. Again, Encounter and Assault.

- I used a Maus for all four HT-15 missions, but also achieved required values with E-100 a few times. Either one works. You really do need the other team to be content to skip rounds off you, though.

TDs - E-25 for anything that doesn't require a damage threshold it can't achieve. E4 works well thanks to its general flexibility. I used the 263 for several, including TD-15 and the mission that requires damage on mobile targets at 250 meters.

LTs - prolly 13 90 with gold loadout. 1440 burst will ensure that you can dish out damage pretty efficiently in short time. Still has pretty good spotting capabilities. Maybe some prefer other tank, but I'd go for tier 8 LT in general.

MTs - I'd go for T69/T54E1 combo and something lower tier what suits you. They are great for those missions like kill 3 arty, because sometimes you can hit 3 arty with T54E1 for 3 kills.

HTs - I think there isn't any mission that E-100 can't reliably do. IS-7 might be more of a choice for certain missions.

TDs - E25 if you have it for missions that require don't get spotted or similar where his stealth and that gun comes handy. Otherwise, IDK, RU ISU line?

SPGs - I don't think there is mission that M53 and CGC can't handle.

Missions I've been stuck on for over a month now:

LT-7: Spot and cause damage or critical hits to 3 arty

HT-6:  Kill 2 heavies a tier higher than you

HT-12:  Damage blocked by armor must be triple your HP

TD-15:  Cause 6,000 damage (This one is just because I haven't bought a tier 10 TD to do it since I sold the two I had a few months back and am grinding for the E3 and 155 currently, once I buy those in a few weeks I'm sure this mission won't be too bad.  The only TD I even have a chance of doing this in currently is the T95.)

For the light mission, is it really 7k spotting? I thought assisted damage such as track damage counted as well.  But if not, RU251 or 1390 I would say.

For the heavy mission, the Maus is actually the best choice IMO.  9k blocked is not that bad in a Maus, you just need to find a shit ton of TDs and just farm them shooting you.  It will be difficult with an E100, the armor as you know was nerfed.....at this point the Maus may be better as well for the damage/blocked/taken mission as well.  You could try an E75 as a last resort, but even then some players will grow tired of bouncing you and will just load gold and go right through your turret.

The medium mission, the batchat might be the best for that.  There are always shitters playing their cancer in tier 10, it's rare to see anything less than 3 arty in upper tiers these days.

For the heavy mission, the Maus is actually the best choice IMO.  9k blocked is not that bad in a Maus, you just need to find a shit ton of TDs and just farm them shooting you.  It will be difficult with an E100, the armor as you know was nerfed.....at this point the Maus may be better as well for the damage/blocked/taken mission as well.  You could try an E75 as a last resort, but even then some players will grow tired of bouncing you and will just load gold and go right through your turret.

9k is a considerable amount, even for the Maus. How long does it take to accrue 9k potential? VK B offers a third less damage to be deflected and better armor.

It isn't just about whether the vehicle can deflect that much, it's about how much absolute damage there is, because you'll only have so many guns shooting at you for so long, and you have to allocate time to do the required damage.

HT-15 is honestly really easy. I periodically do 12k combined in the 215b which isn't even a particularly good tank for the job. It's should be easily doable in any HT that isn't like the 50B or something.

3x your HP is a much harder mission imo, but I think the IS-7 is a natural candidate for it if you stick to tier 10s. Just go ham down Himmelsdorf tank alley and hull down behind the rubble.

Lights: I have spammed ru and 13-90 and just waited for proko on the right side. I did before the changes so it was 6k of pure spot and yoi don't have to survive to get the honor.

Heavy: did all the "do x damage" and "absorb x damage" with e75. I didn'tdidn't like the vk too much.

Td: did almost all of them with rhm/wt/ 704. For the last one I had to buy the wte100 couse I lacked t10 td

Mediums: did the arty one with t-34-85 after missing it 2 times with t10.

Now I'having trouble with the last one.. I did it on t6 without honor cause doing 2k damage is not that easy. Any suggestion on which tank/tier to use? At t7 I have panther, t-34-1 and t20; at t8 t69 and panther2 and at t9 t54

LT -15 - Passive spotting at the beginning. At the end game remember spotting includes "tracked", so load up with more HE than normal, and snap shot enemy tanks, they often get tracked, and when your allies hit them, your mission gets completed more easily. Thus on LT15 for the stug for me the last enemy tank was a full health E4, one of our mediums had spotted him, the E4 received one shoot of damage, I rushed in HE'd his track and the rest of his health went to my mission.

HT- 12 - T150?

HT -15 - what others above have said, Maus makes it trivial.

MT - kill 3 cancer is rng (has to be 3 in enemy team). Play in platoon with 2 spg increases the chances. I have used Cromwell to do the kill arty missions due to it's speed, you get to the enemy arty before your own teams lights or mediums. I can see a bat chat working as well due to speed.

TD -15 - have found Jadg-e100 capable of completing it.

HT-15 is honestly really easy. I periodically do 12k combined in the 215b which isn't even a particularly good tank for the job. It's should be easily doable in any HT that isn't like the 50B or something.

3x your HP is a much harder mission imo, but I think the IS-7 is a natural candidate for it if you stick to tier 10s. Just go ham down Himmelsdorf tank alley and hull down behind the rubble.

It's a nice idea, but honestly, I spent 30~ games where I'd fail HT-12/15 based on enemies simply ignoring me, or else firing HE when I got into a good position to bounce stuff. Too many shitters will just hold their shots and simply let you 100-0 them for free if they cannot get a green pen indicator.

I've seen it work(the IS-7 tank alley hull down JPE firing AP at your turret 7+ times thing) but honestly so many games just won't be possible.

Idk. 4502B seems to produce the games often enough, particularly if you have willing platoonmates who are content to not shoot people who are giving you bounces. Gives you the ability to control the flow of the engagement much more. 

I did both HT-12 and 15 for the T-55A in the E-100, don't see any reason why I would swap to something else for the 260, but it's going to be harder than if I had a 4502B to do it.

9k is a considerable amount, even for the Maus. How long does it take to accrue 9k potential? VK B offers a third less damage to be deflected and better armor.

Not much if you find a WTE100 noob. :D

Thus far I've just turned on the missions and let them happen when they happen.  But now that I'm approaching 13/15, some of the remaining ones aren't going to just happen.  Which tanks should I use to make it easiest?

Light:

- 7k spotting is pretty ridiculous.  According to my stats tracker, I get this like 2-3 times per 1000 games just randomly.

- tier 8 light obviously, otherwise pray for campinova, proko, and good luck

Med:

- killing 3 cancers is holding me up.  I imagine T-54 or T-62A is best for this, and luck.

- the rest are all easy, but rngiferific

Hvy:

- 3x your HP in blocked damage is insane...Vk45 is an obvious choice, but I hate that shitter.  Maybe E-75 or 112?  Or T29?  Or?

- 12k damage/blocked/taken seems like E-100 for a lock.  Still not easy at all unless I have a monster game.  Maybe Maus?

TD:

- most of these seem pretty easy, but since they pretty much all need 3k dmg + X, it seems like a tier 10 is the best choice.

- I was thinking E4, since I kind of like that tank and have a crew, plus I can get 3 MOE in it as I grind.

- E25 for the camo missions?

So I need to buy an E4, E100, and perhaps a T29 or Vk45?  Any other suggestions?

Light:

Any tier 8 scout fine though t54lw is too big to fit some bushes. Learn good map locations for spotting, there is much more of them than one would thing. Remember lot of good spots demand you move to spot right at start of the match as timings are very tight. Use binocs and food to win spotting competition against other scouts in your team. Tier 7 scouts can work too if platooned with t10.

Meds:

Batchat because you want to hit them fast before own arties (or other tanks) would ninja kill one of opponent arties. Moment you spot enemy arties your own arties will start to aim them, better be fast. Also batchat is fastest to get there behind enemy lines, t62 etc are too slow. You are racing your teams other tanks in clean up phase. As batchat has 5x400 damage in clip its enough to kill all 3 arties one clip as long as you dont miss any shots, you probably one-shot at least one arty so you got two ammo to use for each of two other arties. If your server has more arties at lower tiers then maybe go there but at least EU tier 10 is better to get those 3 arties in game. But still batchat is unique, no other med at any tier gives that speed+enough clip burst to get all 3 kills.

Heavy:

Yes vk4502b or maybe T32. Tier10 heavies are harder to do it with, more cancer and more skill. Basic advice: try to find position where multiple enemies can shoot you from LONG range and do offer your good armor for them to shoot. And make sure its in arty cover. You might thing going close agressive to collect tanked damage is good idea but its not, at close ranges enemies start to hit your cupolas (vk4502b) etc weak spots or just flank you. That amount of tanked damage needed is really pretty lot so it wont work if you let opponents aim your weak spots, even if they miss most of time. So keep range.

12k damage is easiest in Maus but other t10 heavies work too. Just dying in maus gives automatically 3k already, and despite its shortcomings maus has overall hardest armor. Die in maus, do decent 4k damage and you got only 5k left to block which is relatively easy with it. E100 is surely almost as good, worse armor but better gun.

TD:s:

Hellcat/Su122-44/E25 for missions where high damage is not required. Always easier to seal-club tier 6-7 easy mode opponents. WtfE100 makes some missions easier but its not needed. 268 good for ninja missions, camo is still excellent but again anything goes, even wtfe100. Just kite outside spotting range if using low camo td.

Most important advice: platoon lot with peoples who co-operate. Most missions having platoon is huge advantage, its 2 less (good players) not getting kills you need or taking hit for you when absolutely needed. Some missions are literally 10x faster to do with platoon.

It's a nice idea, but honestly, I spent 30~ games where I'd fail HT-12/15 based on enemies simply ignoring me, or else firing HE when I got into a good position to bounce stuff. Too many shitters will just hold their shots and simply let you 100-0 them for free if they cannot get a green pen indicator.

I've seen it work(the IS-7 tank alley hull down JPE firing AP at your turret 7+ times thing) but honestly so many games just won't be possible.

Idk. 4502B seems to produce the games often enough, particularly if you have willing platoonmates who are content to not shoot people who are giving you bounces. Gives you the ability to control the flow of the engagement much more. 

I did both HT-12 and 15 for the T-55A in the E-100, don't see any reason why I would swap to something else for the 260, but it's going to be harder than if I had a 4502B to do it.

If people are just going to let you farm them then, at the worst, you're at least getting a game where you put out some decent damage.

The IS-7 seems natural to me for HT-12 just because it has such a low health pool for tier 10. I've never played the VK but it seems like a great choice as well.

You do bring up a good point though, but I think it mostly applies to sidescrapers, but possible the IS-7 as well. Heavies people will actually sit and shoot at like the IS-4, 215b or E5 just need really strong wiggle game to bounce 3-4000dmg hull down at close/mid range without taking too much damage. IS-7 is just a matter of finding that 47% JPE that's willing to play the role.

I'll maintain that HT-15 should be doable in just about any T10 heavy. T57 and 50B are the only ones that I think it would be hard in.

Ramming speeeeeeeeeeeed

Right.. i tried it for the same mission.. only problem was that i had to ram a bat arty.. Managed to ram him once, than he reloaded and shotgunned me :(