BattleMetalChris

MSPaint your way across the gap

Stolen from another forum.

You have a stickman on one side of a chasm:

mspaint1.png

You have to use your epic MSPaint skills to get him to the other side, ingeniously, hilariously, or otherwise. For example:

mspaint2.png

Go!

Someone please do one with a guy using his giant dick to polevault across the gap.

I would but I'm in the office :>

FVgyoue.png

Why am I out of upvotes, this is too glorious to not upvote x_x . For those who don't get it, it's a reference to this one EPIC shitlourde TanTanTankgod, who's quite possibly a literal incarnation of the words "sperg" and "terribad". He spams all game about his shitty clan requiring 73% winrate and spews "TAN TAN TANK GOD IS #1", or stuff like that.

signature.png

I didn't even know it was possible to get above red with that much brain damage x_x

I've only ever seen him spamming games in his Maus.

Those who frequent NA West high Tiers have probably encountered him at least once.

Ive only ever seen him in the waffle (except one game where he failplatooned in the loltracktor with an E100) and I've only ever seen him on my team, he needs to be banned because he purposely loses every game he plays