PityFool

PityFool's M18 Hellcat Review

Hey, thanks for this!

When I first came up through tier 6, I had a fair amount of trouble with the fragility of this tank.  I did a lot better in the Jackson, and after the hellcat gathering dust in my garage I sold it to make room for something else.

This forum got me thinking I should try it again as I am better@tanks than I used to be.  I rebought, restocked, and still sucked.  :/

I read this post, stopped trying to play aggressive in the tank, and profit ensued.  Thank you!

Tnx for the guide. Even after the nerf, this thing is truly a gem. It is my only trustworthy companion on EU
in my miserable potato life there these days with an insane rate of artys at tiers 9 and X.
Very interesting if what you claim to be true about the camo net is right.
I better try it out instead of GLD. I also use coke on it instead of fuel for the DPM increase but I suppose
I should do some runs and check out the feel.
Lovely to have at least one tank I feel comfortable in even in 2 tiers higher.
Along with the T18 this must still be the most OP tank in the game for competent players

55318290.jpg

The turret traverse nerf absolutely ruined this tank for me. Nice alpha when top tier and can pen when bottom tier. Even the stronks meta is leaning away from this guy.

Scaled down a tier, the T67 performs much better when compared to the Hellcat.

Itchi that is surely true. But it is still good- not to say directly OP on certain maps.
I e I singelhandedly destroyed a team which we beat 15- 2 with my aggressive spotting(smth like 4k spotting dmg) on steppes.
With coke, binos and camo net I have vision like a Fatton but am invisible like an elc. Actually I feel the reduced backward speed
is a much bigger handicap than the reduced turret traverse speed.
T 67 is surely better for its tier and arguably is the best tank in that tier IMO.

Holy shit I actually forgot about this. I was still a pretty bad player when I wrote this "review". Another thing, both the meta and the tank have changed quite a lot since this was written. Very outdated so I might just bin this thread.

This has to be biggest necro since Jesus.

On topic, Hellcat is still good doing what it should - camo snipe. Now only you can't go too much in front and I'd say maps hurt it most.