oMpVSxo.png

Summer started so I’m back with my beloved desktop to play4fun (geegee OSX). Sadly, mr Constie Von Switzerland has done tried to do an M46 challenge, which to my great joy was a huge fail. With my doubts about his incapability to play2win rather than play4numbers confirmed (he totally played a relevant amount of battles), I jokingly asked him if I should do a challenge as well, just to poke him with my stick of Schadenfreude. Man, german words are beautiful.

So I didn’t really want to do this because I don’t really “like” the tank that much, which is probably because I ground with the pershing gun and play4fun…

But then our cheese eating Mr. Sexii went like

aLLix5h.png

Targets:

• 55%  :doge:
  • Dpg, no clue, let's say a 2.500
  • Assisted 700

Set-up

Lsjkvfa.jpg

Won't be doing more than 22 battles btw

im too lazy2google translate, what does "Schadenfreude" mean?

Schadenfreude = laughing at someone elses misery/fail/stupidity/...

In Dutch it's called "leedvermaak", don't know if there is a word for it in English.

Schadenfreude = laughing at someone elses misery/fail/stupidity/...

In Dutch it's called "leedvermaak", don't know if there is a word for it in English.

Yeah I can't remember if there's a specific english word.

Schade(n) is literally damage and freude, you guessed it, happiness.

Don't be a pleb

Spam APCR only and full on pimp the tank out with gold shit.  I solo 65% in that tank, you can too :)

uwot mr. blue?

Good luck just got the patton myself and am loving it.

for reference if you want an idea of where you will land i am getting about 3350 dpg 700 assisted and 80% wr(platooning a lot)

P.S the accuracy is shit

Just to clear this, I've had it for a while now and just don't like it. It's a great tank but it doesn't have the things it needs for an impatient play 4 funner like me. This is just to play around with my fwend

And F that AP shell velocity.

Welp yoloed last game so I'm too tired for dis shit. I'm going to quote someone here.

Fuck off this challenge, i am giving up. Dunno how people pad all day while having fun.

GG was close and yes, I'm in tears.

But I'm not crying  :doge:

u28weUW.png

There are some BC games in there because I wanted to get used to this huge screen again before starting. For some reason wot stats isn't working so I had to use the printscreen above.

Overall:

• 13/15 = 86.66% (If I continued and lost everything (7 more battles) I'd still get 59%, so you get permission to call me a god now Constie.)
  • 2.691 dpg