themusgrat

[D-O-S] Recruiting

I don't care what you all think, monster/goo girls are awesome.

drew this in 30 minutes, gonna have my Ukrainian friend photoshop it. I think it looks cool, but kinda shit. I might eventually get copic markers and see how they'd work instead of sharpies xD

http://i.imgur.com/5pDro31.jpg
Edited by MrsmilieyfaceC8

I wanted to formally apologize to bibbio for playing sky cancer :(

Also, we're the 60th best clam on the server by wn7! Broke into the top 75 today! Go us! I'd like to thank God, especially the sweet Baby Jesus one, and my parents, and all the support that our clan gets from the community. #blessed

About to be Murica time. Happy 4th here in a bit to everyone. Firework season is fun.

KNqROsT.png

Edited by themusgrat

I wanted to formally apologize to bibbio for playing sky cancer :(

Also, we're the 60th best clam on the server by wn7! Broke into the top 75 today! Go us! I'd like to thank God, especially the sweet Baby Jesus one, and my parents, and all the support that our clan gets from the community. #blessed

About to be Murica time. Happy 4th here in a bit to everyone. Firework season is fun.

KNqROsT.png

bibbio is just streaming his adventures on magic school bu the su 14 2 :^)

Edited by _Assad

bibbio is just streaming his adventures on magic school bu the su 14 2 :^)

I'm actually on the 212a now :^)

are u trying to get 261?

of course :^)

can you mentor me? I keep getting outplayed by at 15 or other turtle like tanks...

I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. We cannot  beat turtle tanks so I recommend that we join with them. I propose that we both get T95s and platoon :^)

My fondest memory of DOS is being called a "DOS nigger" by some pubs despite never actually being in that clan. Fun times.

join D-O-S,  it's kind of like LOLI but better.

I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. We cannot  beat turtle tanks so I recommend that we join with them. I propose that we both get T95s and platoon :^)

I'll have the t95 ready to go for when you come back :^)))

Cannot imagine having to play the T95. The number of matches where your team is dead before you get to shoot things would be unbearable.

In other news, we're still recruiting. I know you people were wondering.