Oxmathus

WGLNA Fantasy League Team Suggestions & Info Zone

Hello friends!

Thursday, July 9th Matches -

20:00 EST Time Slot -

emblem_64x64.png S.I.M.P. vs. Synrgy Gaming emblem_64x64.png

Should be a decently interesting match. Overall I think that SIMP is going to take home the victory, but Synrgy should be able to take a couple wins home, I'll predict something along the lines of a 5-2. I'm probably going to go with 3 players from this line up which will be drynitz and Nitts from SIMP and one player from Synrgy which will be Executis because PubWhisperer will be absent tonight.

21:00 EST Time Slot - CANCELED

emblem_64x64.png I Love Lamp vs. Synrgy Gaming emblem_64x64.png

CANCELED DUE TO ISSUES WITH LAMP. REMOVE ALL PLAYERS FROM BOTH ROSTERS OUT OF YOUR FANTASY TEAM!

22:00 EST Time Slot - 

emblem_64x64.png GAME-OVER vs. Maple Freedom emblem_64x64.png

Currently Game Over is doing the worst out of any team to put it out there bluntly. They have managed 1 battle victory out of the 16 battles they've played. It doesn't really require much more attention than that. However Maple Freedom pulled out a very nice 5-1 from for themselves on Tuesday over Rival and will most likely take this game in the same fashion. I'll go with 2 players from this lineup from Maple Freedom which will be MRMAN58 and 0utofSight.

23:00 EST Time Slot -

emblem_64x64.png High Woltage Caballers vs Team Rival emblem_64x64.png

High Woltage just came out of a decisive 5-0 win over o7 Gaming on Tuesday and Rival just came out of a depressing 1-5 defeat to Maple Freedom on Tuesday aswell, this battle couple most likely have the same outcome for these teams. I will pick my last 2 players for my lineup from High Woltage, which will be HeavyTwenty and Dakillzor. 

Good luck!

SIlg1u4.png

Hello again friends!

Tuesday, July 14th Matches -

20:00 EST Time Slot -

emblem_64x64.png eLevate vs. Team Refuse emblem_64x64.png

Looking at all the other matches tonight, this match up will undoubtedly be the most interest. Both of these teams last matches were on July 7th in which they both received both of their first actual match losses. eLevates match loss was against #RU which ended in a 2-5 in RU's favor. Refuse's match loss was against Noble Gaming which from watching the stream looking both teams were trying to throw for skins, overall the match ended in favor of Noble at 5-3.

I believe that this match could have the possibility of going to a 5-4, however unless Refuse tightened up their game play I'm going to currently have to give it to eLevate in most likely a 5-3 of some sorts as it is yet to be seen. With this information I'm going to pick Arclit from eLevate and E63M6 with _KT from Refuse.

21:00 EST Time Slot -

emblem_64x64.png #RU vs. Synrgy Gaming emblem_64x64.png

#RU is currently looking like one of the top teams to beat this season, leaving Synrgy with a harder time to win but not impossible at all. I believe that if Synrgy bring their A game then they could possibly bring this to a 5-4 going the way of either teams, overall this will be pretty interesting, or 1 sided.

However with the match up of Noble Gaming vs. o7 Gaming next, I'm only going to pick 1 player from this lineup which will be godzilla_mode from #RU.

22:00 EST Time Slot -

emblem_64x64.png Noble Gaming vs. o7 Gaming emblem_64x64.png

Noble and o7 are both looking like alright teams so far this season, however o7 still has a lot of the better teams to play which will show if their currently score on the leader boards is currently justified or not. Noble had a harder start to the season and will most try to make the best of the matches that are left. I'm going to have to say that this match will go in the favor of Noble, however the score prediction is a bit more difficult as this could have the potential of being 1-sided if Noble fixed some of their issues we saw in the Refuse match.

I'm going to have to pick Vetro from o7 Gaming and Dodoma with AkulaV from Noble. *Do NOT pick Synergy3k from o7 Gaming as he will NOT be playing in tonight's matches.*

23:00 EST Time Slot -

emblem_64x64.png S.I.M.P vs. Maple Freedom emblem_64x64.png

There's not too much to say about this match up as there's no more room on my fantasy team, however SIMP and Maple both really need this win but SIMP will undoubtedly take this victory unless Maple can pull a miracle out of nowhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams NOT playing tonight - High Woltage Caballers, Team Rival, GAME-OVER, I Love Lamp

Do NOT have any players from any of these teams on your fantasy teams.

0ULFSCb.png

late shift this Thursday, should be able to catch the games against SIMP though.

(Also, whatever you do, don't send platoon inv to my acc)

They upload the matches on youtube the next day so you could watch the replay of HWC.

But its not half as fun as watching twitch chat horribly misread every play.

There's a twitch app I use where you can watch previous broadcast and it saves the twitch chat, so you can see what everyone was saying

There's a twitch app I use where you can watch previous broadcast and it saves the twitch chat, so you can see what everyone was saying

https://www.rechat.org/

Goes to view Ox's recommended lineup to see where my lineup is lacking... realizes that they are identical  o.O

Goes to view Ox's recommended lineup to see where my lineup is lacking... realizes that they are identical  o.O

Nice, looks like we did well tonight :) 

Also congrats T1 on first place in overall standings :D 

What time do you have to have your team formed by?  I'm hoping to use some sick OXPICKS tonight...

Doing them right now, don't worry, you have till a little past 8 pm EST to secure them in

Also, after today's picks im going to start doing them a day early and then just update if anything is needed for the next day.