Never

PadderBot now available for all streamers

PadderBot is now smarter! You can now get PadderBot to join your channel without waiting for my slow ass to put him in there.

What do I need to do?

On Twitch, go to PadderBot's channel. Give him a follow (not really part of the procedure but he works hard, he deserves it) and type in the chat: !join <twitch channel>

For example: !join neverwish

Once that's done, he will join the channel and send a message saying hello and that he needs to be modded in order to be able to work. Once PadderBot is in your channel, type this command in chat: !pbaj

This tells PadderBot to add your channel to the Autojoin list, so that if it needs to reset, it will be able to join your channel automatically. This command only works if a mod types it.

And that's it! Once you mod PadderBot, he'll be fully functional and automatically join your channel.

Hi NeverWish I've followed all the points as they are in here. the bot writes me and i give him mod and write the command !Pbaj but they didnt  connects  on my Twitchkanal I overlooked something?

okay  never  i do all what you  say i write !pbaj  in small  letters    i give him   Mod   and   now  they didn´t  conected

Helloo  never   iam  here  again :-(   i   do all what   you write in  your   guid   for conect  your  Padderbot  to  my  chanel na    they  comes  to  my chane   and  say  this 

PadderBot : Hello! gysgt__hartman sent me here. I need to be modded before I can start working. When a mod types the command !pbaj, I will add this channel to my autojoin list.

i     give  him  moderator   and i   write  !pbaj   but    now   he didnt reconected  did  i  anythong   wrong  ?     sry for  ,my bad  english   german is  for  me better ;)    thxs for  help  and  support    and great work from  you    and your  team      

Interesting tool, never.  Is there a way for usage of the stats lookup function to be restricted to moderators and subscribers, only?

Cheers.

On 8/15/2016 at 2:01 AM, raysorde said:

Helloo  never   iam  here  again :-(   i   do all what   you write in  your   guid   for conect  your  Padderbot  to  my  chanel na    they  comes  to  my chane   and  say  this 

PadderBot : Hello! gysgt__hartman sent me here. I need to be modded before I can start working. When a mod types the command !pbaj, I will add this channel to my autojoin list.

i     give  him  moderator   and i   write  !pbaj   but    now   he didnt reconected  did  i  anythong   wrong  ?     sry for  ,my bad  english   german is  for  me better ;)    thxs for  help  and  support    and great work from  you    and your  team      

Hmm, I cant even get him to join my channel. I type the command and it says "Joining Va1heruWoT..." and then it does nothing :(

On 14/08/2016 at 1:31 PM, raysorde said:

Looks like PadderBot is not seeing the messages you guys send for some reason. This is most likely on Twitch's end :(

7 hours ago, bluestealth said:

Interesting tool, never.  Is there a way for usage of the stats lookup function to be restricted to moderators and subscribers, only?

Cheers.

I will look into it, no promises though.

3 hours ago, Va1heru said:

Hmm, I cant even get him to join my channel. I type the command and it says "Joining Va1heruWoT..." and then it does nothing :(

He's in your channel here, but same problem as raysorde, he's not seeing anyone there or any message sent.

EDIT: OK, I think I might have fixed it. Turns out Twitch changed their chat servers but for some reason kept the old one as a legacy server of some kind. In some channels it worked, but in others not. I put PadderBot in both of your channels manually, can you try to give the !pbaj command?

2 hours ago, Never said:

EDIT: OK, I think I might have fixed it. Turns out Twitch changed their chat servers but for some reason kept the old one as a legacy server of some kind. In some channels it worked, but in others not. I put PadderBot in both of your channels manually, can you try to give the !pbaj command?

I dont see him in my channel at all. Not in the viewer list anyway. I put the command in but nothing happened

8 hours ago, Never said:

Looks like PadderBot is not seeing the messages you guys send for some reason. This is most likely on Twitch's end :(

I will look into it, no promises though.

He's in your channel here, but same problem as raysorde, he's not seeing anyone there or any message sent.

Hey NEver  works fine thxs for  Help

I'm also having issues, trying to add it to a channel I mod for, it joins, I show the message then it disappears before I can even type !pbaj . Sorry to bother you about this, just trying to help out a kindly new streamer. 

https://www.twitch.tv/dierin_
https://www.twitch.tv/xenolance_

On my channel it doesn't even send the message at all. 

Thanks a lot!

Looks like Padderbot is down completely? It's not showing up in it's own twitch channel or anything. I'm sure you're aware but just in case. 

On 8/24/2016 at 6:28 PM, Va1heru said:

I dont see him in my channel at all. Not in the viewer list anyway. I put the command in but nothing happened

Same issue here,

not seen him around for a while 

5 hours ago, Saffee said:

Same issue here,

not seen him around for a while 

ditto

PadderBot's underlying system (mIRC) has been completely overwhelmed. I'm looking to replace it with a Python solution.

Edit: He's back up in the meantime. Should still hold up for a while more.