IanSanJR

9.9 Test Server

Discuss here, Feedback, Suggestion about new feature game.

Men, I love it Hunt Steel domination.

Bombardier like SH is very OP and Air Strike its suck.

I dislike Mauschen it terrible tumor hatch and 150 gun is stupid 225 pen cannot pen tier X and it has HE round not HEAT. TERRIBRU

I've merged your two posts together. -WW

I dislike Mauschen it terrible tumor hatch and 150 gun is stupid 225 pen cannot pen tier X and it has HE round not HEAT. TERRIBRU

Translation? :)

There's a rumor going around that Wargaming is going to remove the FCM's premium matchmaking... 

While this isn't confirmed I'm still afraid that this is gonna happen

F for the FCM

There's a rumor going around that Wargaming is going to remove the FCM's premium matchmaking... 

F for the FCM

it lies..~

I dont think so in test server no one play FCM. Usually they went try new thing in the test server and forgetting old one. if they rendering HD and i have seen they bring it into training room as usually being tester.

Edited by IanSanJR

Translation? :)

Ian doesn't have the greatest English skills, but it's okay. He is saying the Mauschen is bad because of the turret cupola and that the 150mm gun is useless because it only has 225mm pen and no prem ammo, therefore it sucks against tier 10s

Edited by Mister_Derp

Last night Relic 3rd was doing a tier 8 stronghold battle against another clan, testing out the different tier systems. Well, because our bombadier and artillery barage centers were tier 9 we were completely unable to use them, while our opponent could use theirs at any time as they were probably tier 8 or lower. Created a HUGE balance issue, as they were able to wipe out 2-5k of our total HP from cancer-view, while we couldnt return the favor

Last night Relic 3rd was doing a tier 8 stronghold battle against another clan, testing out the different tier systems. Well, because our bombadier and artillery barage centers were tier 9 we were completely unable to use them, while our opponent could use theirs at any time as they were probably tier 8 or lower. Created a HUGE balance issue, as they were able to wipe out 2-5k of our total HP from cancer-view, while we couldnt return the favor

Working as intended comrade.  You are too good for da shitters, we must bring you back down to size my extremely talented friend....

I mean http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/17/domination-variant/ this one on the test server. It PVP (player vs player)

It completely useless 20point will easy to earn by kill/DMG/Spot. 

5 tanks (leo/T57/BC25t/IS7/268) with extra bombardier or air strike and Domination 3 tank (T57/50B/140) were removed. I feel it pointless for crews grinding. They create crews and populate barrack and it force us to buy gold to expand barrack capacity.

F for the FCM

It is not a rumour. It is started because people dont understand how the MM works, especially not on servers with reduced player count (like a test server in the middle of the day). So it is nothing. No need to worry. :)

autoloader is terrible

speed is meh

agility is meh

camo seems good

have yet to test it further but it seems average

How is the SP 1C? From intial reports it sounds like it might be more skip worthy than the Aufkl P was.

i like it tier 7 German scout. it way easy grinding if u have tier 3 prem LT tank where mostly useful for skirmish.

6sec reload 180pen ith 240 dmg, you can choose semi or Auto-reloader 3 shells - 3sec reload to shoot and reload 3 drums 20sec

I notice auf panther is gone due bigger size and they replace smaller one. I dislike many module dmg engine and crew driver when they shoot frontal and side hull.

i like it tier 7 German scout. it way easy grinding if u have tier 3 prem LT tank where mostly useful for skirmish.

6sec reload 180pen ith 240 dmg, you can choose semi or Auto-reloader 3 shells - 3sec reload to shoot and reload 3 drums 20sec

I notice auf panther is gone due bigger size and they replace smaller one. I dislike many module dmg engine and crew driver when they shoot frontal and side hull.

So similar to the T20 in many ways I guess, but with much better reload, less HP and no armor vs HE. Sounds OK to me...

I want to know how good the conq is after HD. 

it's turret is equal/ better than 215b's now. However the pen'able part of the hatch was made a bit bigger

bounced 6/7 heat shells from an stb.

Edited by SchnitzelTruck

it's turret is equal/ better than 215b's now. However the pen'able part of the hatch was made a bit bigger

Fucking amazing!!!!!!! 

All I wanted was the conq to have the 215b's turret so it could actually hull down.

Fucking amazing!!!!!!! 

All I wanted was the conq to have the 215b's turret so it could actually hull down.

Yeah, too bad it's more than a year too late for me, not worth buying it back after having the 215b for a year and  half. :(

Clarify this: is it a regular SH skirmish, or an Attack/Defense match?

Because if a regular random skirmish, that is really harsh

If it is Attack/Defense, it seems fine to me.  Its clearly an anti-puppy kicking mechanic, and you get to choose who to attack and who not to attack.  If you want to pick on clans with low level structures, you can choose to do so, but they do get a nice little advantage in return to discourage it.  

@weesh it was attack/defense. And no, its not really fine when they can immediately remove 2-5k HP with 0 chance of recourse. Instead, WG should allow us to use ours, but cap it at whatever tier is permitted for the current level of attack/defense.

@weesh it was attack/defense. And no, its not really fine when they can immediately remove 2-5k HP with 0 chance of recourse. Instead, WG should allow us to use ours, but cap it at whatever tier is permitted for the current level of attack/defense.

Consider the likely intent: They want you to fight clans at roughly the same level (as determined by stronghold tier) as you for boxes, while actively discouraging top clans from fleecing the little guys' supply. It's not intended to be an even fight, it's intended to not be a fight in the first place. 

TLDR: Stop sealclubbing shitter clans for their boxes and the problem goes away. Working as intended, Comrade!

F apparently some guy from Wargaming screwed on on the Prem MM for FCM and SuperP on the test server... and it looks like WG has no plans of removing the mm from either anytime soon.

I'm certainly biased, but it looks not only fine, but fantastic to me.

The last time KIMBO tried to raise our level to 5+, we started getting farmed by top 20 clans 5-6 times per week.  We had to find shitter clans to smash just so we wouldn't go negative.  We did ok, but since winning one fight doesn't save you, we typically still lost the whole thing since an hour is enough time to lose a game and still ransack the command center.  So basically, we had to get 15 guys willing to lose for an hour to play every night when just a few weeks before, we were playing when we wanted to play.  

The problem was that there was no middle ground.  Tier 8 skirmishes were not enough of a challenge, but continuous matches against the best of the server was too much of a challenge.  We wanted to work our way up.  We wanted good fights against good clans bringing their 'A' game, but instead all our fights were against unicums, or reds.  We felt bad about our own puppy kicking, but it seemed the only way to keep our heads above water.  

The recent changes plus these upcoming changes will allow us to step up our game in incremental amounts rather than just getting thrown to the wolves.  I suspect and hope that this will encourage and increase the number of clans participating in attack and defense.  I also hope that it will increase the quality of the Attack/Defense fights by decreasing the skill disparity between the teams.  I'd be happy to get smashed by great teams...maybe twice a week?  You learn a ton, and really get a chance to test yourself.  But the old way caused our entire SH population (40 players) to burn out in just 2 months.  

Is there something that I'm missing?  

F apparently some guy from Wargaming screwed on on the Prem MM for FCM and SuperP on the test server... and it looks like WG has no plans of removing the mm from either anytime soon.

Any source for this, besides Rita's blog and conspiracy theorists? :)

Any source for this, besides Rita's blog and conspiracy theorists? :)

Yes... I know a friend who had a cousin whose friend's boyfriend's aunt's great uncle's great great great grand daughter who worked for Wargaming...

Keepo