_Dia

Type 2605 - Tier X Japanese Heavy

I can't comment on the validity of this image since it was a Reddit post that linked to QB's Twitter. It seems like they won't get much bigger than the Tier 7, but anything bigger than the E-100 is still pretty large. It seems to be in tune with the diagrams that have been posted. 

IAke90C.jpg

bv0J8RE.png

I want a 3 shot autoloader on that ChiRi look-a-like tank.

I want a 3 shot autoloader on that ChiRi look-a-like tank.

Yeah, a good equivalent 128mm autoloader. They've never fucked the meta, so is the prime candidate for WG to choose.

TBH... that barrel looks really thick.

140mm?

TBH... that barrel looks really thick.

140mm?

The tier ten is supposed to have the 14cm cruiser gun.

It's a Naval standard, but it's not a cruiser gun. That has no accurate background... just a rumor. In terms of size, you can expect 140-150mm (cannon). 

Shape is workable at the very least. With a 140mm, it should have something akin to the JT's alpha, somewhere between 550 and 600 damage. That seems like a pretty good number for me, hits a nice balance. Remains to be seen though, soft stats and armour layout can make or break this tank. If it does have reasonable DPM and good handling, I can see this being a more punchy (but far less armored) alternative to the FV215B. That seems like the closest comparison.

Except all of the tanks leading up to it - especially the T8 have had heinous accuracy. 

I want it BAD, but it will be quite the frustrating line. 

I might use free exp. to unlock all the way up to the 8 but I'm not even sure I'd want to play this line unless the soft stats, like Rexxie said, are compelling enough. 

I don't see any boobs on that tank, which just means the Japanese tank designers must have finally recognized flat justice.

BKuFnk5CMAEJahW.jpg

waiting for someone to reimagine the tanks as japanese school girls.