BabySwag

What are the best stat padding tanks

ELC AMX takes the light-tank stat-padding cake. It gets Tier 6 games fairly frequently, where you can absolutely shit on noobs that have no chance to retaliate. Give it a try.

Well it seems the American mediums are good for the stats- but they my fave tanks to play anyway, so its a win/win.

E100 spam for 85% + Sessions, and evaporating 40% of the oppents health with one shot is satisfying.

When I feel like clubbing, BDR/ Tetrarch are a blast.

Oh and the luchs is cute to look at as it goes bang bang bang :P

easiest pad tanks as others have said light tanks but i find the 13 90 the easiest (I suck at LTanks) but i think the Type 59 deserves a spot aswell it is quite easy to do more than 1100 in that OP lovely tank

At tier 10 nothing really pads your stats better than Russian mediums.  You can stat pad in pretty much any tier 9 medium.  There's also plenty of tanks at tier 6 as it's at that tier where you can start racking up decent damage numbers but also low enough where you can easily outplay noobs with the vision game.  And as others have said, play pretty much any light tank well and your stats go up.  Type 64 might be the best due to its ridiculously low expected values, and I feel dirty whenever I play it, but just like the E25 I can't help but play it almost every day because it's just so much fun.

Light tanks are by far the hardest class to play properly, they deserve the premium on WN8 they get.

Agreed.

Bulldog ;)

Personally did better with the T37 but Bulldog is good too.

Dw2 full gold spam? But well.......

Definitely, one of my XX tanks on my NA account that I play from time to time, such a shitty tank that anyone half decent in it will shit WN8.

Also the ELC if you can land 3+ shots per game consistently which apparently I can't.

For me the best would apparently be the JgP4(which I've been slowly grinding through) and T-150(my go-to T6). Getting dark purple WN8 in both without gold spam or other padding shenanigans.

Cromlel

Literally 1650dpg is all you need for 4500 wn8

CDC is also stupidly good for wn8 padding, think it's 1800dpg for super uni.

Edited by MrsmilieyfaceC8

Cromlel

Literally 1650dpg is all you need for 4500 wn8

CDC is also stupidly good for wn8 padding, think it's 1800dpg for super uni.

Cromwell 1.5k 3.4k wn8 with 2 kills.

If more than mine 2k dmg with 3-4kills 7k-8k wn8

I used mod to calculate DPG + Kills = wn8 in battle

c7wNQY4.png

The VK 16.02 Leopard used to be my best stet pedder.   Now if I'm having a bad day, I get into my Pz IVH (derp all the things) or my Pz Ic (with female crew) to drive up my stats a bit. 

Edited by lt_lolcat