roby1kanobie

Best DPG ever?

Just found out about these forums and wanted to know who has the most DPG in a given tank.

You must have at least 100 battles in said tank.But more is preferable.

No meat shield.

Mine is with the .

Waffenträger auf E 100GermanyTD10105967.33%4423

Just want to know if there is any other OP tank out there.

Edited by roby1kanobie

vbaddict isn't as good compared to this:

http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1119936-

those are all ru players and top 3 dmg players for each t10 and (below t10 list a post down) t9 tanks.  t10 cutoff is 300 games, t9 cutoff is 200 games

Edited by KillerTiger

Just found out about these forums and wanted to know who has the most DPG in a given tank.

You must have at least 100 battles in said tank.But more is preferable.

Mine is with the .

Waffenträger auf E 100GermanyTD10105967.33%4423

Just want to know if there is any other OP tank out there.

Its kewei.

those are all ru players and top 3 dmg players for each t10 and (below t10 list a post down) t9 tanks.  t10 cutoff is 300 games, t9 cutoff is 200 games

4880 DPG in the Fatton.

Is that even human.

4880 DPG in the Fatton.

Is that even human.

watch his stream, skylex is definitely not human

4880 DPG in the Fatton.

Is that even human.

watch his stream, skylex is definitely not human

Jesus.

Watching his M46 video. Even with gold spam that DPG is ungodly. He even considers a 5k dmg game "below average".

Edited by Flametz

Thanks for making me feel like I am average at this game now dude......

4880 DPG in the Fatton.

Is that even human.

M48 is one of the best tanks, don't h8.

Also I am discounting the RU server because to many cheat mods on that server and after seen a couple replays you can tell most stat on that server aren't legit.

Watch the streams of some of those guys from that list, most of them play vanilla.

inb4 different server meta/easier2pad on ru

Also I am discounting the RU server because to many cheat mods on that server and after seen a couple replays you can tell most stat on that server aren't legit.

Im 99% sure they are all legit. 

Im 99% sure they are all legit. 

This. If you watch their streams, they play stock WoT. When they stream, they do not play any worse than their stats indicate. Thus we have no reason to believe they cheat off stream.

legit players yo.

It's hard to believe that ppl actually think in that way,believing that by simply using some mods and firing some gold they get to become ultracum like one of those RU streamers.

Watch some of those streams b4 you deny those legit players.

Edited by _ScrubLord_

THIS JUST IN:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AquEPrhcpjmwdDV6a191MW1wSXBNRG5QWUVCOEhBaXc#gid=9

RU SERVER DID A 100 GAME T9 DPG CHALLENGE, STRAIK STILL REIGNING SUPREME WITH 4871 DPG AND 3.16 KPG IN E50 WITH 9.3K WN8 LAWL (with 80% w/r but who cares about that Kappa)

I am really untested in straik, skylex, evil granny, negative, and cresp1ks. All of these guys also stream except for negative. I'm semi interested in d1nz but don't think he will do to great.

Im also pretty sure you can't use mods in this challenge and the creator of it requires you to upload your dossier and replays to make sure you don't use mods so all of the dpgs are legit @OP

Edited by Melol

Lmao, thats just as bad as the 44%'er who calls you a statpadding reroll goldspamming arse ingame. Watch some of these guys stream, it's insane

Watch the streams of some of those guys from that list, most of them play vanilla.

inb4 different server meta/easier2pad on ru

Could you link me the streams I would love to learn.

THIS JUST IN:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AquEPrhcpjmwdDV6a191MW1wSXBNRG5QWUVCOEhBaXc#gid=9

RU SERVER DID A 100 GAME T9 DPG CHALLENGE, STRAIK STILL REIGNING SUPREME WITH 4871 DPG AND 3.16 KPG IN E50 WITH 9.3K WN8 LAWL (with 80% w/r but who cares about that Kappa)

???? I have no Idea what that means.Can someone smarter than me explain the spread sheet?

legit players yo.

It's hard to believe that ppl actually think in that way,believing that by simply using some mods and firing some gold they get to become ultracum like one of those RU streamers.

Watch some of those streams b4 you deny those legit players.

I have tried some of those mods and you would be surprised what you can do with them.Most of them being from the RU server I could be wrong but I can only guess how things are there.

If I can average 3,2k recent and I'm not tryhard good player then why people shouldn't be able to reach those numbers? Also, they are like best players of this game.

I saw a player with 3K games in SU100y With an average 5000k win8 overall .I'm sure he wasn't trying hard either .Nice average tier BTW hehehe.

I'm not talking about win8.I'm talking about damage.

THIS JUST IN:

I am really untested in straik, skylex, evil granny, negative, and cresp1ks. All of these guys also stream except for negative. I'm semi interested in d1nz but don't think he will do to great.

Im also pretty sure you can't use mods in this challenge and the creator of it requires you to upload your dossier and replays to make sure you don't use mods so all of the dpgs are legit @OP

Can you link me the channel the only ones I can find are the NA players.

Lmao, thats just as bad as the 44%'er who calls you a statpadding reroll goldspamming arse ingame. Watch some of these guys stream, it's insane

Are saying your EX clan VPA never used illegal mods.....I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.