SkittlesOfSteeI

GG wargaming GG

So A bunch of people in DOS and SHOJO got banned. For "Alts" Anyone else?

Tl:Dr: DOS goes on chat jihad after clanwars. After a week shojo does the same and some people get on alts which triggers an investigation which leads to bans

Edit:

Yea, heard something about this. I may be on the list, as I have played more than a few accounts from this IP, but I doubt it. It's probably some new and intelligently implemented WG policy. That said, AW EA3 starts tomorrow, sooo...good timing?

Wow, Stukawithwheels and Bidenhander got nailed...

what bullshit.

What?? I know he got chat banned, but now they banned him for having alts(which he doesn't)?? wtf wargaming 

what bullshit.

What?? I know he got chat banned, but now they banned him for having alts(which he doesn't)?? wtf wargaming 

Yeah! Take a look: http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000016749/

To clarify, it's stupid they are finally enforcing the "No Alts" rule after how many years? But I always knew that hammer was waiting to fall, thus my avoidance of alts and account sharing in general.

what bullshit.

Yeah! Take a look: http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000016749/

RIP stuka :/ 

To clarify, it's stupid they are finally enforcing the "No Alts" rule after how many years? But I always knew that hammer was waiting to fall, thus my avoidance of alts and account sharing in general.

accept I don't have an alt. my brother has his account which he plays from the same PC, but I don't play on it. same for many people, probably

accept I don't have an alt. my brother has his account which he plays from the same PC, but I don't play on it. same for many people, probably

That is one of the reasons, I suspect, they held off on enforcing it. I'd file a ticket and clarify that to them.

That's actually exactly the content of the post on the official forums that brought this to my attention. hence my "intelligent WG policy" comment.

Can someone post a link to the official forums with this topic? If there is one that is.

I'm expecting there to be a post on Status Report tomorrow about this. And some sort of post on the subreddit either by a mod or by one of the WGNA employees who lurk there. 

Things are getting interesting...