Pitch_Black

NEW WG Contest 7/1-7/17

Newest WG contest 7/1-7/17.

What's freedom to play month without blowing things up?! Help us celebrate with our grand exhibition of fire contest!

Start time and date: 07-01-2015, 9:00am PDT
End time and date: 07-17-2015, 9:00am PDT

Deal double your HP in damage to other tanks and be entered into a random drawing to win prizes!

30 Lucky winners selected at random will receive:
5000 gold
3 FTP keys
3 days of Premium time

All you have to do is take a screenshot of your after battle reports and post it here in this thread!

Rules:
Two Entries per person
        Both screenshots must be in the same post.
        Only tanks that are tiers IV-X are viable for this contest. 

----------------------------------
The topic can be found here: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/450539-a-grand-exhibition-of-fire-contest/unread/

so like. a meh game with the e50? WG pls raise standards, i cant just post first 2 games. qq

Thanks for the re-post pitch, I very rarely if ever go to the regular forum anymore. 2X shouldn't be to hard for most players, very easy for a few, free gold is always a good thing. 

so like. a meh game with the e50? WG pls raise standards, i cant just post first 2 games. qq

literally. 

Even a baddie can do it...1 shot in artillery almost always is double the hit points or more anyways :^)

But why would you want photographic evidence of yourself playing arty, that would be worse than getting a bad mug shot. Do it in easy mode that isn't embarrassing, I screenshot my first battle with the T30.