t___a

T-22sr: Get Over E-50M, A medium tank with better armor than the IS-7 has arrived

I will take some cheese with my whine.

I am a fucking pubbie and not proud of it.  I pub because my schedule does not allow for me commit to a clan or CW because I feel it would be rude of me to do so.

Also, I am a slightly above average player which means I would just get rolled by cum-cums in CW right?  I don't even know.

I would like access to more tanks.  For example, I have actually driven a M60A3 main battle tank when I was an armor crewman in the Army National Guard back in the late 80s.  I would pay $200 for one because of the nostalgic value to me.  I don't like that I don't have some type of access to some reward tanks but I still play with what I got.

Besides, Pubbies pay for the game so cum-cums can shampoo my crotch as a sign of gratitude.  You are welcome.  ;)

pike noses are a nice idea in general design wise but suck ingame, box tanks are much better performing if you know what youre doing, overangling t54 is still masterrace.

dat reverse sidescrape there looks trollish as fuq tho, call me excited

Its about popularity, while a bit old, the exact numbers wont differ much

Pop_4.png

This is popularity related to the average, its normalised for amount of vehicles in tier, so there is 1 french med (old, so only bat chat) and 7 chinese med, chinese meds should have 7x more games etc.

(also keep in mind the amount of games played during this snap shot was

RU: 1.345.986.485 (80.1%)

EU:    271.896.805 (16.2%)

NA:      63.054.523 (3.8%)

So russian heavys are globally far and away the most popular class followed by russian mediums, while nobody plays chinese and japanese tanks.

Adding russian prems is thus logical: They have dozens of interesting designs and they are the most popular nation.

ps: will see if i have the macro thing i used to make this, if i have, i can just copy paste and make a new updated one, i guess due to light tanks beiing longer present, new french and brit tanks and some other changes, the numbers might be a bit different.

ps ps: above are the numbers relative to amount of tanks, in terms of ``how many german tanks i meet``, the below picture is better (here 7.47% means 7.47% of all vehicles on EU server are german heavys)

Pop_1.png

Is it about popularity or is it about ability?

Soviet heavy tanks are popular because they are damn near excellent or OP on each tier, or at least the IS7 line is, KV-1, KV-85, IS, IS3 and IS7 up there amongst best heavy tanks in their tiers.

T-62a, 140, T-34-85, T-54 arguably best mediums on there tiers, people play them because they are good. .

Look at US heavies on EU server, no real reason why EU should favour US stuff from any national point of view, they are more popular than the UK and French heavies on EU,and pretty close to German heavies despite all those lines having 'hom' playerbases.

Why?

because US Heavies are good, T110E5, T57, T29, t32, M6 etc. are all good tanks whereas pretty much all British heavies are poor aside Conqueror, and French line has usch bad tanks as the 50120 and M4 45.

Again US TDs second most popular TD line on EU, more popular than Soviet line, they are almost more popular than RU TDs on the RU server, this is probably largely down to the Hellcat.

Make tanks good = people play them.

We don't need more Russian mediums because they are popular, you just need other nations mediums to be good. Look at the Bat Chat, one of the most played tier 10 tanks, because it's different and good. 

If the Chinese, Japanese, French and British lines were actually good rather than a collection of sub-par to bad tanks with the odd decent tank more people would play them. 

Is it about popularity or is it about ability?

Soviet heavy tanks are popular because they are damn near excellent or OP on each tier, or at least the IS7 line is, KV-1, KV-85, IS, IS3 and IS7 up there amongst best heavy tanks in their tiers.

T-62a, 140, T-34-85, T-54 arguably best mediums on there tiers, people play them because they are good. .

Look at US heavies on EU server, no real reason why EU should favour US stuff from any national point of view, they are more popular than the UK and French heavies on EU,and pretty close to German heavies despite all those lines having 'hom' playerbases.

Why?

because US Heavies are good, T110E5, T57, T29, t32, M6 etc. are all good tanks whereas pretty much all British heavies are poor aside Conqueror, and French line has usch bad tanks as the 50120 and M4 45.

Again US TDs second most popular TD line on EU, more popular than Soviet line, they are almost more popular than RU TDs on the RU server, this is probably largely down to the Hellcat.

Make tanks good = people play them.

We don't need more Russian mediums because they are popular, you just need other nations mediums to be good. Look at the Bat Chat, one of the most played tier 10 tanks, because it's different and good. 

If the Chinese, Japanese, French and British lines were actually good rather than a collection of sub-par to bad tanks with the odd decent tank more people would play them. 

Its about the first image though:

Pop_4.png

(only speaking about EU server now)

France and UK are in terms of active players tiny, in terms of playerbase its something like: Germany > poland > former yugoslavia / czech > russia / former soviet union (i think) > rest, so russians beiing the most popular is kinda logical, since they are the tanks the most peole grew up with, germans are the most famous + largest playerbase, US do fine because old nation + some well known tanks + large variaty + unique tanks (T95, E3, T3) + in the past OP tanks.

Whats however very clear is that nobody likes chinese tanks, despite them beiing quite good actually (the heavy line is equal to the russian one) and brits are really terrrible

ps: i wanted to make an updated version, but somehow screwed the formulas so all colors are wonky, will look later if i can find back the original, if i can find that back, i can just copy past more recent data to see how stuff changed

You can watch close stats and game play of this beauty by weak streamu: weak qb

From what I see this tank is awesome, way to mobile for the armour it has, better gun handling than of 62a, the only downgrage is ~1sec longer reload, which is fine with me.

I will grind it as soon as the rampage campaign for this tank starts. This tanks just gives you the feeling of the old pre-nerf t-54 but as tier 10.

Sad is, that there is obj 430 in the game, but this tank is how 430 shall be in the first place.

Watched QB and Cricon play this tank and looked like a whole heap of OP to me. 

Interesting it's a reward for Rampage mode, depending on the requirements I think a lot of people will be all over it. 

Watched QB and Cricon play this tank and looked like a whole heap of OP to me. 

Interesting it's a reward for Rampage mode, depending on the requirements I think a lot of people will be all over it. 

Wait what? Where is this info from?

It's what they said though and Conway was on Circons stream in TS and didn't correct him when they talked about it later. QB also repeated it in a youtube video. 

Both circon and QB mentioned this on their streams

Ok now it is even on Ritas Blog. It seems to be true. Therefore I have to play this mode in order get this beast.

Hello Warriors,

as you are curious about the "World of Tanks 10.0 Teaser", this is what EU didn't mention on their portal:

There will be a new "Deathmatch" ("Fight to the last") mode - it will use two maps: Paris and Berlin. In this mode there will be respawns, repair points, flag captures, air raid and artillery strike consumables.

The T-22 Sr. medium tank will be a prize for the best participants as well unique reserves.

Emblems will now give the crew unique bonuses, there will also be a PvE tutorial.

- Official T-22 Sr. characteristics will be posted later, it will be possible to win it through series of individual missions that will be posted later;
- T-22 Sr. will not be awarded for CW activities;

I can see the requirements being like "play 100 rampage games a day" or something that takes more than 6 hours daily for a month and has nothing to do with how good you are in the mode.

There are indications that the T-22sr may also be the next IM Campaign stage 4 reward (like the 260).

Ive said that before too since it has 260 levels of OPness so it makes sense. Its also russian so it starts making even more sense.

Something to note, from what I have seen on the streams featuring some gameplay of the tank the fueltanks might are not located in the front of the tank unlike the other tier 10 russkies so replacing the extinguisher with food might be a viable option without bursting into flames every 2nd game.