t___a

T-22sr: Get Over E-50M, A medium tank with better armor than the IS-7 has arrived

EDIT: but whatever, I think we all know the skill cap placed by general mentality, e.g. "The point of the game is to do as much damage as possible to the enemy while not getting shot." versus "The point of the game is to do the most damage possible to the enemy team while keeping as much DPM alive as possible on my team."

Dude, you can tell by your winrate that this approach doesn't win too many games...

Low tier CW was specifically brought in for people like you, with your attitude.  Why aren't you dominating it?

I was under the impression that it was dominated by sub-clans of the big names? Hmm... guess I haven't looked at CW in too long, because of the reputation of the big clans dominating everything. Kind of like how Warplanes died due to (for those of us who never played a flight sim before the mechanics were no issue) flights, who drove everyone away and no one bothered to look back.

The flights argued too that they were definitely not bad for that game.

Now, back on topic, unless I'm very much wrong, I was one of the highest stat-wise players in my clan by a long shot (out of the main participants in CW as of half a year ago). That might be part of why my clan isn't dominating, because we aren't very good overall. However, we are still friends and have fun playing the game and occasionally a few laughs in clan chat.

Major diff in view points of the unicums and everybody else, not saying all unicums are cancerous but alot of them are.

And WG NA, plz either inforce your whole stance on illegal mods or just go with the stance of the other servers.  Atleast do something towards this before adding new tanks...

Watch this get so many down votes.

Upvoted to counteract the aristocracy avalanche you can expect as soon as they take their sights off this upstart.

Dude, you can tell by your winrate that this approach doesn't win too many games...

Yeah, I agree with you... wait a second. You have dark purple WN8 and blue recent win rate. Have you been farming damage lately in lieu of winning? ;)

Edited by Guardian54

In regards to top clans blocking all others, forgot m60 campaign on EU server?

Best clans made a pact to cover eachothers asses in Africe and campgaign was decided before it even started, GG WG

For reward stuff:

1. Get good @ wot
  2. Join good clan
  3. Win reward tanks

I wouldnt even bother with a ``medicore clan``, since the effort <> chance <> reward is simply way to crap (but i hate any kind of organized play in wot, even if esl would give 10x more gold pay out i still wouldnt join, i`d rather watch tv to watch Ancient icetruckers looking for gold in a storage box they just bought as play that crap...)

Best clans made a pact to cover eachothers asses in Africe and campgaign was decided before it even started, GG WG

For reward stuff:

1. Get good @ wot
  2. Join good clan
  3. Win reward tanks

I wouldnt even bother with a ``medicore clan``, since the effort <> chance <> reward is simply way to crap (but i hate any kind of organized play in wot, even if esl would give 10x more gold pay out i still wouldnt join, i`d rather watch tv to watch Ancient icetruckers looking for gold in a storage box they just bought as play that crap...)

Give the man a cookie! He gets my (and everyone else not in a top 5 clan)'s problem with WG CW! Those first two lines are GREAT. Upvoted!

That's a hilarious way of putting it at the end there too.

EDIT: Okay, yeah, exaggerated, how many clans was it? 30? 40? Okay, so let's not count the sub-clans. I know there was a REL_3 and REL_A, and RDDTV... 10 mega-clans basically?

Edited by Guardian54

Duuuude don't remind me my clan was 30th till the last turn we turned out to be 31st. :(

Give the man a cookie! He gets my (and everyone else not in a top 5 clan)'s problem with WG CW! Those first two lines are GREAT. Upvoted!

That's a hilarious way of putting it at the end there too.

You're delusional if you think only the top 5 clans get reward tanks.

Mild exaggeration.

If you discount the sub-clans though I probably came remarkably close to the actual number.

That's as retarded as when Americans say "well if you take out the black people and the other minorities America's violent crime rate is no different than Europe's". Sub-clans don't stop existing because you want them to.

That's as retarded as when Americans say "well if you take out the black people and the other minorities America's violent crime rate is no different than Europe's". Sub-clans don't stop existing because you want them to.

This is proper topic if you want to talk about sub-clans - link.

Seems like Missions have been leaked, don't seem too hard.

9k dmg while closer than 100m though

http://vk.com/wall-61570680_268311

They became known to combat the problem of the new campaign LBZ.

Run they can be in the "superiority".
But the main prize is a Soviet medium tank level 10 t-22.

Total will be available:
- Actually the T-22
- 2 girls tankistki.
- 1,600,000 silver for basic fulfillment of the + = 4.400.000 silver for execution with distinction.
- 168 consumables.

Name of chain: Steel hunting

SB-1. The colors of the flag
Summary: Deliver the base or destroy at least 2 flags.
General: Apply at least 7,000 damage.

CO 2. Step to victory
Summary: Get at least 250 victory points (when playing squad) or at least 150 victory points (with the game is a platoon).
General: Apply at least 1,000 damage of fighting reserves.

CO-3. Intercept
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 2 enemy vehicles carrying the flag.
General: Get at least 1500 Experience per Battle (including premium account).

CO-4. Promoted
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy the enemy's car in the first 2 minutes of the fight.
General: to be consumed no more than 3 times.

SB-5. Climbing to the top
Summary: 1st place among all players on the damage.
General: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 4 cars opponent.

CO-6. Hammer of Thor
Summary: Apply at least 1500 combat damage reserves.
General: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 4 cars opponent.

CO-7. Response (Part 1)
Summary: Apply at least 9000 damage. \ N Deliver on the base or to destroy at least 2 flags.
General: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 5 cars of the enemy.

CO-8. Ace in the hole
Summary: Destroy at least 2 cars enemy fighting reserves.
General: Get at least 1700 for the battle experience (including premium account).

CO-9. Like a knife through butter
Summary: damage or put out of action for at least 8 internal modules or injure crew members of enemy equipment. \ N Allocated reserves combat damage are not included.
General: Apply at least 8,000 damage.

SB-10. All fall
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 5 cars of the enemy. \ N Destruction of equipment should be 3 different types.
General: Apply at least 1500 combat damage reserves.

SB-11. Response (Part 2)
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 2 times more cars enemy than their own cars will be lost in the battle. \ N shots or a battering ram to destroy at least 3 vehicles of the enemy.
General: Get no less than 1800 per battle experience (including premium account).

SB-12. Inflexible
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 6 cars opponent.
General: Lose up to 2 cars in their own battle.

SB-13. The melee
Summary: Apply at least 9000 damage to the enemy from a distance of no more than 100 meters. \ N also taken into account the damage battering ram.
General: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 5 cars of the enemy.

SB-14. The heat of battle
Summary: Get at least 2500 Experience per Battle (including premium account), while losing no more than 2 cars.
General: Apply at least 8,000 damage.

SB-15. checkmate
Summary: 1st place among all the players experience points wins and damage.
General: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 7 vehicles of the enemy.

Name of chain: Excellence

N-1. The contribution to the common cause
Summary: Get at least 250 victory points. \ N Apply at least 3000 damage.
General: Defeat in battle.

P2. Speed, stealth, luck
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy the enemy's car in the first 2 minutes of battle. \ N Shot destroy enemy machine being invisible at the time of its destruction.
General: Get at least 200 victory points.

P-3. Support from the air
Summary: Apply at least 750 damage fighting reserves. \ N Punch shots from the guns of the enemy armor at least 3 times in a row.
General: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 2 enemy vehicles.

II-4. Tidbit
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least one PT-ACS and 1 heavy tank of the enemy in a battle.
General: Deliver on the basis of at least one flag.

II-5. Makiwara
Summary: Shoot down at least 2 different tracks of the opposing team players. \ N Shot destroy enemy machine without getting to this point no damage.

P-6. Main battery
Summary: 1st place among the players of both teams on the damage. \ N lose no more than 2 of your own machines in action.

P-7. Steel armor, nerves of steel
Summary: The sum of the damage as well as damage, armor blocked, must be not less than 10000. \ n Perform at least 5 shots, who inflicted the damage. \ N summarizes the results for all private cars.
General: Apply at least 3000 damage.

P-8. Thunder and lightning
Summary: Kill at least 1 enemy machine fighting reserves. \ N Get at least 300 victory points.

P-9. The lessons of survival
Summary: Get a fight for no less than 5,000 locked armor damage. \ N Apply at least 5000 damage.
General: Lose up to 2 cars in their own battle.

P-10. Shunting fight
Summary: Apply at least 1500 damage to equipment of the enemy from a distance of at least 300 meters. \ N Apply at least 1500 damage to equipment of the enemy from a distance of no more than 100 meters.
General: Apply at least 500 damage fighting reserves.

P-11. All means are good
Summary: Kill at least 1 enemy machine fighting reserves. \ N shots or a battering ram to destroy at least 5 cars of the enemy. \ N Destruction of equipment should be 3 different types.

P-12. Commander
Summary: 1st place among the players of both teams on points wins. \ N Destroy at least 6 cars opponent.

P-13. Hard Target
Summary: a shot or a battering ram to destroy at least 3 heavy and 3 medium tanks.
General: Do not lose any battle machines.

P-14. Capable of anything
Summary: damage or put out of action for at least 10 domestic units or injure crew members of enemy equipment. \ N Apply at least 6000 damage to equipment of the enemy at close range (no greater than the radius of your circle of vision).
General: Deliver on the basis of at least two flags.

P-15. Absolute superiority
Summary: 1st place among the players of both teams on the experience points wins and damage.

General: Do not lose any battle machines.

What does it mean by summary and general parts of the mission? Is it like honours with the personal missions? If it is like it, does it mean we have to get the general part for every single mission as well as the summary part to get the T22??

Yeah i guess means with honours.

Total will be available:
- Actually the T-22
- 2 girls tankistki.
- 1,600,000 silver for basic fulfillment of the + = 4.400.000 silver for execution with distinction.
- 168 consumables.

But i guess "with honors" only gives you the 4.4kk extra credits.

would be interesting what girls tankisti means. 2 crew members?

Maybe someone is fluent in russian/cyrillic and can translate properly (original in the Link) 

How much damage good players usually get on that mode in good match? Is that 9k how easy?

In Rampage mode batchat was able to deal 9k dmg pretty easy. Just empty clip, go to the repair zone for 5 seconds and get back to the fight with full magazine, repeat.

According to Rita's QA translation from 21st "T-22 sr. won't have premium status "

How do we translate that? no extra credits and XP is obvious but how about premium status for crew?

I just never understood that if you are the best of the best in a PVP game,  they usually give you a reward ends up making you 5% better stats wise to everyone else, which means not only are you only making the gap wider between yourself and the competition, but then you also then expect a 6% increase in stats next time around.

It makes people think, whats the point in competing with them? I'd better just join their coalition of clans that are blocking everyone instead of trying to compete.  Or they just throw their hands up and leave.

Those missions don't actually look terrible they all seem to be variations on doing well in those modes.

Presuming we have to do both sets? so that's 30 in total? 

Do we only have to do mission 15 with honours or all?  And you can just use your own tier 10 tanks in this mode? 

OK so in order to unlock the T-22 you have to complete all 30 missions and recruit 2 female crewmembers which means you actually don´t have to complete any of the secondary objectives at all.

All the secondaries only give you extra credits and are completly optional.

I might actually go for this tank now.

Not that I particularly want "Soviet hover wedge v5.0", but the extra consumables, credits and girl crew members peak my interest more.