BabySwag

New exceptions and possibility of selling premium tanks for gold

Came here expecting that WG announced they'd allow us to sell prems for gold, left disappointed. Seriously, WG EU just keeps seeming more incompetent by the day.  From the perspective of an EU player, they're actually trying.

Edited by koel76

IIRC these have been around for some months now. Super good way to get back tanks you've sold, yeah.

Another important thing to note is that one exception does not equal one tank back - it means one ticket to get as many tanks as you want. If I want half my garage back, it only takes one long ticket and one exception. This should mean that if you're smart about it, this means functionally unlimited uses of the exception system - as long as WG honors the system.

Edited by Rexxie

All I want is a way to sell premium tanks for gold- is that so much to ask for?

WHO CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

tumblr_mm22cj3nDm1rome1po2_500.gif

All I want is a way to sell premium tanks for gold- is that so much to ask for?

Apparently.

It'd be nice to have the option to sell any purchase for either gold or credits.  If you can buy it with gold you should be able to sell it for same.

Wait... So, I can just request to have my T20 back, for example, for half price instead of buying it in-game for full price? I had just assumed they were talking about premium tanks. There are a few 9's that I wouldn't mind having back too. That would save a truckload of credits. 

I sold my 183 like an idiot because I wanted some spare credits at the time. This looks like a good opportunity to save credits getting it back.