Va1heru

Va1heru's South East Asia Conquest (with replays too!)

What do you use/recommend for video recording?

I tried difrerent tools including ShadowPlay from my nvidia GC, latest was most comfortable, but my current hardware overall sucks for it, if target video is longer than 5 mins, video quality is shit at the end, if its short clip, its awesome. I did used something 3-4 years ago, which worked nice, but forgot the program name, tried 4 different free tools so far, none of them was "good enough" :( 

1 hour ago, lazydot said:

What do you use/recommend for video recording?

I tried difrerent tools including ShadowPlay from my nvidia GC, latest was most comfortable, but my current hardware overall sucks for it, if target video is longer than 5 mins, video quality is shit at the end, if its short clip, its awesome. I did used something 3-4 years ago, which worked nice, but forgot the program name, tried 4 different free tools so far, none of them was "good enough" :( 

I use OBS studio to stream and record. It let's you record and stream in different quality. So my stream settings are 720p/30fps/2500kb/s and recording is 1080p/30fps/8000kb/s.

The only problem is the fps settings have to be the same, because I'm not a partner on twitch I can't stream at 60fps so my recordings have to be 30fps.