Va1heru

Va1heru's South East Asia Conquest (with replays too!)

Doesn't make sense - sell the 1st 960 and get a 970 or better a 980. More consistant performance and no hassle with SLI-Profiles. Also 2GB VRAM and the narrow memory bus on the 960s will bite you in the ass, causing stuttering and "random" FPS drops in higher quality settings.

Both cards arn't able to handle GTA V on max at FullHD

1437319036V3SUtfqRwJ_5_3.jpg

Though the 970 comes close, if you can live with a few choppy frames now and than.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193_1732&products_id=31287

4gb actually, and it's all I could afford with the money I got with my refund. As long as it runs WoT idgaf 

Edited by Va1heru

I see. I thought those cards are great for playing latest games on max. 

But my brother has gtx780t IIRC in his pc and he can play most games on max. He owns it for years. That card is the old model how come it has better performance?

Sorry I'm a tech noob person. >.< 

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193_1732&products_id=31287

4gb actually,

Doesn't matter that much with the 960 - as I wrote in my last post the 960 is also limited by the width of the memory controller - it's not always the RAM only with low and midrange cards. With SLI 960 you would have the theoretical "horsepower" of a 970-980 (Porsche), but your "gearbox" would still be that of a 115 hp VW GOLF.

and it's all I could afford with the money I got with my refund. As long as it runs WoT idgaf 

That 's ok ;-)

I was just pointing out that if you have to money together and sell the 960 4GB you have now, it makes more sense to get a 970 or 980, than to SLI 2x 960.

I see. I thought those cards are great for playing latest games on max. 

Without you telling us the resolution you plan to game, all performance numbers are meaningless. The 960 is good for FullHD at medium to high settings, with older games at max or even SSAA. But the more demanding games like GTA V require at least a 970 or AMD 290/390 at FullHD.

But my brother has gtx780t IIRC in his pc and he can play most games on max. He owns it for years. That card is the old model how come it has better performance?

Sorry I'm a tech noob person. >.< 

See Sorphius post - the 780Ti was a flagship card, including 3GB VRAM and a "wide" memory interface compared to the 960 with a narrow memory interface , which is more of a mainstream/midrange card. Even the GTX770 is slightly faster than the 960 (10-15%).

The model numbers this generation are a little confusing for pc-noobs. Nvidia skipped the 800-naming and went straight from 700 to 900, which would imply a bigger performance jump for the "uneducated".

Edited by Folterknecht

Doesn't matter that much with the 960 - as I wrote in my last post the 960 is also limited by the width of the memory controller - it's not always the RAM only with low and midrange cards. With SLI 960 you would have the theoretical "horsepower" of a 970-980 (Porsche), but your "gearbox" would still be that of a 115 hp VW GOLF.

That 's ok ;-)

I was just pointing out that if you have to money together and sell the 960 4GB you have now, it makes more sense to get a 970 or 980, than to SLI 2x 960.

Without you telling us the resolution you plan to game, all performance numbers are meaningless. The 960 is good for FullHD at medium to high settings, with older games at max or even SSAA. But the more demanding games like GTA V require at least a 970 or AMD 290/390 at FullHD.

See Sorphius post - the 780Ti was a flagship card, including 3GB VRAM and a "wide" memory interface compared to the 960 with a narrow memory interface , which is more of a mainstream/midrange card. Even the GTX770 is slightly faster than the 960 (10-15%).

The model numbers this generation are a little confusing for pc-noobs. Nvidia skipped the 800-naming and went straight from 700 to 900, which would imply a bigger performance jump for the "uneducated".

LLike I said, as long as it runs WoT in full HD I'll be right 

A single 960 will run WoT fine is what iI'm saying, a second 960 is for other games but that won't be for a while 

My HD6850 runs most things fine with a bit of o/c. I do have an I-7 (2600k) which helps a lot with WoT's shitting game engine. Im too cheap to buy more parts, so ill just grab a new PC if i cannot run Fallout 4. Also, penis.

My HD6850 runs most things fine with a bit of o/c. I do have an I-7 (2600k) which helps a lot with WoT's shitting game engine. Im too cheap to buy more parts, so ill just grab a new PC if i cannot run Fallout 4. Also, penis.

I've got an fx 8350 which is doing fine for wot. 

Penis 

What happened to the other one?

Twitch is retarded and won't let me change my name, there wasn't many followers/content so iI deactivatedand remade with proper name, I haven't been Valheru_made since I was a 49%er

Well anyway, you should advertise your channel dude. Or else no one would notice. 

Nothing to advertise at the moment, I'll be doing giveaways and stuff when I start again, certain milestones I'll pick a random follower and gift them 1000 gold or something. 

Or @Never could hmu with that dank sponsorship (first SEA sponsor pls) 

Probs not but a man can dream :doit:

FUCK AUSTRALIA POST

FUCK AUSTRALIA POST 

FUCK AUSTRALIA POST 

FUCK AUSTRALIA POST 

Graphics card and ssd are out the back of the post office but they won't hand it to me over the counter even though I have a drivers license registered to the address that it's going to be delivered to tomorrow morning. Could have strangled someone 

Graphics card and ssd are out the back of the post office but they won't hand it to me over the counter even though I have a drivers license registered to the address that it's going to be delivered to tomorrow morning. Could have strangled someone 

PASSPORT OR NO DEAL BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KEEPOKEEPOKEEPOPEEKOpeacock

PASSPORT OR NO DEAL BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KEEPOKEEPOKEEPOPEEKOpeacock

Nah bitch straight up told me to be patient and wait, so tomorrow morning when it gets delivered I'll install windows on the ssd, gotta do some shit for a new job and then I'm good to go 

Nah bitch straight up told me to be patient and wait, so tomorrow morning when it gets delivered I'll install windows on the ssd, gotta do some shit for a new job and then I'm good to go 

then u fucking dl eu client asap boiboiboib

gonna check the tonks on the acc i got soon

then u fucking dl eu client asap boiboiboib

gonna check the tonks on the acc i got soon

Yeah pls, sharks ate the cable from Perth to Singapore again so aussies have 200+ ping and packet loss for days. Eu sounds better