Greetings everybody, I am Storm and I hail from the animeland known as the SEA server. :kitty:

Back during better days on the offishul forum (before the admins killed it) I had a thread inspired by many of those in this subforum, it wasn't half bad either, so now that I'm a Purple Poaster I'm taking the opportunity to remake it here into something better.

In WoT, I mostly play tier 8+ mediums and heavies, and occasionally a TD every now and again (mostly just the JPII & E-25 though), I also play WoWs, while I'm not great at it I feel that I'm good enough to give solid advice, though my experience is mostly limited to Cruisers at the moment, once I get further up the destroyer and battleship lines that will (hopefully) change.

This thread will be where put many of my thoughts on various things, as well as my ramblings and stuff, on top of that I'll try to answer any questions as best as I can (I'm not nearly as good as some like Rexxie, but I'm not bad either!), I will also review replays, and occasionally post my own (I know there are subforums for those, but I'm not going to spam threads everywhere), so don't be hesitant to ask me anything, or any of that other stuff!

I will update this post as I think of new things to add it, so over time the OP will evolve into something more relevant and hopefully interesting.

HI201fA.gif

(Pictured: Me trying to not be horrible at video games.)

<3 you all, and thanks Derpy for the Cat gif ~

Have posted it in your old thread on the official forums for you.  Hopefully it will lure some of your old readers here to participate.

Good luck Storm

fruity why no PP? poast moar outside of the SEA closet you hideaway

Dear Storm, good luck .

The offishul forum is definitely not what it was, its pretty depressing really. We certainly miss you, Ezz and the others which made it so awesum.

Thanks for all  the gud sentiments guise, and now that LUCK dieded (:no:) I'm going to need that extra luck too, still kinda sad about that, but I digress. Also I do do need people to actually ask questions, I may be an introvert but I can't sustain this thread if I'm just talking to myself (maybe if I was feetfood...).

Woo. Go storm. Now carry my ass for a week while i bash my head against the wall pubbing it up.  

I thought you quit? In any event, sure, when I eventually come online again. 

anytime storm~

needs more cat gifs tho.

I agree.

giphy.gif

Nope and probably none of them.

I'm not good enough at damage farming to get them with normal play and I don't really care enough to do a 3 mark grind, 3 marks are great for e-peen, but seeing all the frustration that seems to accompany most people's quests to get them doesn't really go with my play4funz attitude, though honestly, even if I did try I probably couldn't, I really am terrible at farming damage.

Does SEA have as good of a singer as loz?

Probably not.

Also, I am kind of inactive in tanks at the moment, which makes it hard to find inspiration about for a topic to ramble about, when I stop being inactive I promise I will get round to writing a gudpoast.

In the meantime, internet boats is fun:

kj2Le9W.jpg

Storm.  Will I like WoWs?

And have you tried AW yet?

I should have internet sorted this week, will you be back to WoT by then?

Not sure, depends on what you think about much slower games than wot and gameplay that often revolves around DPM'ing the other guy down first, I do enjoy it, and it's a lot more relaxing than wot, though it's not very good for spamming games all night like you can in wot without getting bored.

Yes, though I haven't managed to play it since the first early access test, it's very much a wot clone with a lot of potential and all without the idiocy of WG, I can't say I enjoy it as much, but given that it's not even in closed beta yet, I think that's to be expected, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I will probably be able to play again starting Monday (I have been away somewhere on the coast for the past week), so I guess I can come online then if you want?

Fo schizzle!

Teach me how to tonk again.

Pick a flank, press "RRR", find red tonks then press LMB until they are all ded, go kill sky cancer, gg, rinse and repeat until you get bored/RQ/computer explodes, (ask a more specific question if you want better advice :kitty:).

(ask a more specific question if you want better advice :kitty:).

Do you find the jamie oliver fry pan more effective, or the one on the side of the crommie B at getting your steak to maximum tenderness?

:)

Do you find the jamie oliver fry pan more effective, or the one on the side of the crommie B at getting your steak to maximum tenderness?

:)

How close is the Crom b fry pan to the engine? Because if it's more or less on it then it's clearly the superior choice as it comes pre-heated and with a very accessible heat source for further cooking, which is good when you're as lazy as I am.

Not sure, depends on what you think about much slower games than wot and gameplay that often revolves around DPM'ing the other guy down first, I do enjoy it, and it's a lot more relaxing than wot, though it's not very good for spamming games all night like you can in wot without getting bored.

Yes, though I haven't managed to play it since the first early access test, it's very much a wot clone with a lot of potential and all without the idiocy of WG, I can't say I enjoy it as much, but given that it's not even in closed beta yet, I think that's to be expected, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I will probably be able to play again starting Monday (I have been away somewhere on the coast for the past week), so I guess I can come online then if you want?

yeh nah.  WoT is about the slowest game I can tolerate, something twitchy OCD something something.

ok.  Well likely Thursday (Telstra living up to its word) onwards I should be able to get back on.  Hopefully the 3-4 weeks extra hasn't made even more rust creep in after my recent 9 month break.  Will see you online soon.