@Quasinerdo - my advice is to just nor play slow tanks. The JT88 makes great coin but I just can't bring myself to play it anymore. The Crommy B may lack the raw credit making power but more than compensates with carry-ability and enjoyment.  If you must play big slow TDs then, well, it'll be interesting to see what advice others can give.

Post that is a bit too big to quote in full

The issue with the tortoise, is that it is very inflexible, the gun is great, but sacrifices nearly everything for it, so you get something which does very well in a specific set of circumstances, but is stuck in an awkward place otherwise, as with all slow tanks you have to be fairly aggressive from the beginning, otherwise you get caught at the back trying to play catch-up, but at the same time don't overextend, because you have no chance of getting outside a bad situation if you can't use your DPM.

As for positioning, I'm not entirely sure on how to approach it for when bottom tier, but when top tier playing as a pseudo-heavy is certainly feasible, it has a pretty good gun arc, so you can angle quite a lot, or angle past corners which will help a bit in hiding your weakspots, I can't really give more specific advice, as I'm not as familiar with it's playstyle as I could be, so if you want advice that is a bit more specific, I'd recommend you ask Rexxie.

Dear Storm

Is it ok to be green forever? Or is it morally ethically wrong?

If you're green and that's a result of you giving it your best go, I can't see why there would be any issue, but if you're green because you can't be bothered attempting to be any better or any similar reason, you'd be hard pressed to say it's morally and/or ethically wrong (after all, it *is* a game about internet tanks), but t's certainly something I wouldn't consider to be in any way optimal, or a good life choice or whatever.

I just brought the Kanonenjagdpanzer , any suggestion on how to play it ? I am pondering if my medium tank spots works for this TD . It does drives like a LT/MT but I am rather torn about actually playing it like a MT because of the lack of turret . Any TD spots you think is great for the Kanonen ? I am also waiting for more replay to be uploaded on WoTreplay for more research material . 

Edited by Porphyrogennete