OF40 can hull down and has a good enough turret. Quite bouncy too. I personally dislike Russian vehicles just out of personal taste, no matter how good they actually are. Call it an anti-Russian bias.

i think youve been burnt by the serb to many times :serb:

AMX 10P 90 would like a word

fark i could i forget that laserbeam of french goodness. theres something about personnel carriers with big guns that appeals to me

btw we won that tier8 game we got dragged in to, lav 600 and t80 pulled 16 k damage between them. the last 4 minutes of the game i was literally just legging it from a t80/72 trying to grab my scalp. stingray is weak

Edited by westybig

i think youve been burnt by the serb to many times :serb:

fark i could i forget that laserbeam of french goodness. theres something about personnel carriers with big guns that appeals to me

btw we won that tier8 game we got dragged in to, lav 600 and t80 pulled 16 k damage between them. the last 4 minutes of the game i was literally just legging it from a t80/72 trying to grab my scalp. stingray is weak

Had a semi rage quit. FWARKEN T-72. Nah all good, Seen the 3200hp and sorta of lost my shit.

Had a semi rage quit. FWARKEN T-72. Nah all good, Seen the 3200hp and sorta of lost my shit.

yeah its pretty retart and thats not even a tier 9 tank, what sort of end game does obsidian have planned i wonder, balance seems to scale quite significantly at higher tiers.

they could also be trying to make the abrams as attractive as possible to draw all the fan boys in, its a legitimate marketing tactic

If it was PVE it was a boss tank with extra HPs. Player version only goes up to around 1500

Most annoying thing about Armored Warfare, they put maintenance time smack in the middle of Australia prime time and don't suspend premium while they do.
 Oh and the server status button on the launcher page links to an outdated post saying everything is online.

Most annoying thing about Armored Warfare, they put maintenance time smack in the middle of Australia prime time and don't suspend premium while they do.
 Oh and the server status button on the launcher page links to an outdated post saying everything is online.

it was going to be down for 5 hours. Carnts

They've been updating the post regularly since the last downtime, but yes the premium time issue is a shame.

They've been updating the post regularly since the last downtime, but yes the premium time issue is a shame.

Huh they actually did this time. Several hours after the downtime started, but at least it's something.

Started grinding now that the game is in open beta at last.

Same IGN.

On 10/17/2015, 11:03:20, Politx_Killer said:

BMD-2 is confirmed carry material. 600avg damage ATGM (have rolled as high as 720), excellent camo/view range. Plus it can clip out termis from the rear with AP. 10/10 would bang.

wait for the bmd-4,  rolled as high as 1172 on a leo 2av's ass,  was delicious

Hairy_Weta, NA, currently derping around in the Swingfire and loving it.

I'm close to the XM-1 and about 50% to the Chieftain. I'm wet for the Challenger as well.

chally is so broken right now, its not great at dealing dmg but it can tank like nothing else

I'm just about done with PvP.

Whatever it is that is so different from WoT, fucks my mind.

I cannot for the life of me win a game in PvP. I'm a fucking 45% er for fucks sake!

I cant be arsed trying to get better now, clearly i'm too old and over it.

my winrate has dropped 2% in the last week, everytime i play its either a hard carry or lose

havent had an easy win since i can remember. most games a just steamrolls one way or another

I am right since I know they have PVE mode, people AW NA just stick to PVE mode and I am one of them. People in global chat complains how hard to join a PVP battle in low tier.

That's why I am so broke for purchasing any vehicles.

IGN: wyk4wgary

b6f0332e-00ae-4e27-93a5-16210442d2fc.png

I also see some Vietnamese playing in AW NA. I guess they cannot be a poison in AW since there is no hack.
But I saw a player chain-afk in PVE five times in 3 days. I was so mad that I had to report to Silentstalker. This man no longer shows up so far.