Trobs

The Cult of the hat. The followers of Trobs.

Since I'm too lazy to make a real site, or blog, or anything else, I"m going to use this as my area for questions. I do a poor job of filtering and have no problem discussing anything (so long as Solono doesn't ban us for it).

Stats -

Relationship: Married - have 2 cats, 2 dogs and 12 6  5 chickens. Yes, actual chickens.

Life: Full of streaming because I need something to fill my free time semi-productively.

Important links:

Twitch

Rarely updated YouTube - but I swear to god videos are coming.

That's basically what every one thinks when they see the hats for the first time in stream. I should start playing TF2 on my off nights just for hat collection. Go super meta.

You should platoon tier 7 LTs with me ;<

You should platoon tier 7 LTs with me ;<

Have you see me play light tanks? #yolo

I should be on tonight hit me up.

Assuming that we don't break the network here at work tonight, I shall indeed.

Trobs I got my T49 recently.

Don't you have one of those too?

Because we should totally platoon those sometime if you do.  I also kept my Bulldog, ofc, so those as well.

e: also.  Do you play warships?

Edited by PlanetaryGenocide

50k I think from having the 49 unlocked. Still being terrible in my Bulldog.

I play ships, but I'm really, really bad at ships. Aggression is punished heavily if you are in anything other then a DD.

Aggression is also punished heavily in a DD, mostly because 2/3rds of the time someone else will nuke you after you drop your torp load in someone's broadside, especially if you're not an IJN DD with dank torp range.

It's enough like light tank play that I know I can be good at it, while being different enough that I'm not actually good at it yet.

I've done an excellent job of not sleeping this week and I'm off my sweet sweet pills today. I'm practically a zombie. Good times.

Since I'm too lazy to make a real site, or blog, or anything else, I"m going to use this as my area for questions. I do a poor job of filtering and have no problem discussing anything (so long as Solono doesn't ban us for it).

Stats -

Relationship: Married w/dogs

Life: Full of streaming because I need something to fill my free time semi-productively.

You didn't say anything about chickens. Why didn't you say anything about having chickens?

You didn't say anything about chickens. Why didn't you say anything about having chickens?

Edited just for you :)

I discovered I am not good at carrying in the KV-2 last night. I with 0-4 with two really good games (4k!) and two really bad (145). It is a really fun tank that simply inspires fear, but the speed, reload, and armor, just isn't a good combo to take on multiple tanks solo.

Outside of that the stream went well, I unlocked the 183, and I had a bunch of trolls try to 1v1 me. Good times for a Monday night.

My battles from last night - http://www.vbaddict.net/battlehistory.php?&age=7&uploader=Trobs&order=desc&sort=damage_dealt&  Sirio and I did that exact comp.

Problems I see with the 183: Long reload is brutal. Every shot must count. Slow speed means you might never contribute, I had a couple of games where we won and I did nothing.

But yes - T49/183 combo is fucking scary for anyone.