Chi Ri

Japanese T10 HT - Type2605 stats

Am I the only one who thinks that arty and premium ammo will make this tank irrelevant?

Prem ammo will still hurt the tank and so will arty but two things. 

-Its armor is not only sloped in most places but its also very think, so if anything arty will be hitting this thing for near minimal damage. 

-With its armor being so thick, most parts frontally you NEED prem ammo to pen. And even then leading with your nose around a corner like the VKB will make it a strong tank. 

It will laugh at T8s, be tickled by T9s and 10s, Its almost as mobile as an E100 which is not that bad, it has great hull down capabilities as well, good gun and handing for what it is. 

I think it will be a good tank overall though. 

Prem ammo will still hurt the tank and so will arty but two things. 

-Its armor is not only sloped in most places but its also very think, so if anything arty will be hitting this thing for near minimal damage. 

-With its armor being so thick, most parts frontally you NEED prem ammo to pen. And even then leading with your nose around a corner like the VKB will make it a strong tank. 

It will laugh at T8s, be tickled by T9s and 10s, Its almost as mobile as an E100 which is not that bad, it has great hull down capabilities as well, good gun and handing for what it is. 

I think it will be a good tank overall though. 

I didn't say it would be bad, but for anything competitive I don't think it will be used too often unless there is something I'm missing.

I didn't say it would be bad, but for anything competitive I don't think it will be used too often unless there is something I'm missing.

If you are talking about being competitive the E100 will always win hands down. But like this E50m and E5 this will probably be a great pub tank.

Its looks more like a maus as E100, and maus is worthless, so dunno...

Worthless? Maus is lulzy as fuck.

Oh totally, this thing is almost as mobile as an E100, and E100s are still going to be king even when this comes out.  Pure pub tank :D

They nerfed it´s gun pretty badly.

-The basereload got nerfed from 16 seconds to 17.7 seconds giving it the second worst dpm of all tier 10 HTs (The Maus got slightly lower dpm)

-The bloomvalues got nerfed:

dispersion upon turrettraverse from 0.12/° from 0.14/°

dispersion upon tracktraverse from 0.22/° to 0.24/°

dispersion upon movement from 0.22/kph from 0.24/kph

wj31nsncucc.jpg

So yeah, except for its novelty factor it doesn´t really look very interesting to me anymore, as it is currently it is just a mix between an E-100 and a Maus.

Edited by Fabunil

I edited my post because of typo.

To clarify things: They nerfed the reload by ~10%, the bloomvalue for turrettraverse by ~18% and the bloomvalues for movement and traverse by ~9% each.

Was this really necessary? It wasn't meta to begin with and the original gun dispersion was already worse than the E100's. And with the nerf the DPM is now worse than the E100's with 150 less alpha.

I was actually under the impression it could have been buffed, not nerfed. It's not really acceptable for a tank like this not to have an amazing gun. It's gigantic, slow, is never high pen APCR/HEAT immune, and now has a gun that isn't particularly good. Maybe this is one of those tanks thats so pubbie proof (like the Maus) that they have to make it complete garbage otherwise, but it'll be really disappointing to see these kinds of nerfs make it to live.

I have been very verbose when it comes to describing this tank to my friends, so let me just sum it up like this:
The gun is gonna hurt (to use.)
And the tank will be really fun (to shoot at.)

Still gonna blow my gold load all over it. One thing they can't really nerf is the amount of realestate for custom skins :doge:

Maybe they'll realize and it will get buffed? What happened to new tanks being OP then nerfed?

good times...

Maybe they'll realize and it will get buffed? What happened to new tanks being OP then nerfed?

That only happens for the big 3 nations now. The smaller nations are op in supertest and then fucked ie STB (ok it's still good but remember the early stats?)

this looks pointless.

Can't angle or sidescrape because of hull cheeks (same story as with TigerP)...

HEAT goes through every party of the tank, so you just autoaim it if it doesn't angle

Gun is terrible

Arty magnet

Inferior to E-100 at nearly all aspects

Ruins MM even further, tier 8 tanks can't pen it

Want a superheavy, play E-100.. (like usual)

The gun is ultimately better than the E-100. Aside from base alpha, the gun on the 14cm is superior. 

Tank: E100, Type 5

Alpha: 750, 600

DPM: 2346, 2121

Aim time: 2.78, 2.4

Dispersion on turret traverse: 0.1, 0.134

Dispersion on tank movement and turning: 0.21, 0.23

The aim time is much better, but I'm not sure that justifies a derpier gun with BOTH less alpha and less DPM. Not to mention that 280 pen isn't good for a gold round by other tier 10 gold standards.

The gun is ultimately better than the E-100. Aside from base alpha, the gun on the 14cm is superior. 

282 pen with the gold round (even if it's AP and have 5 degrees of normalization) is sufficient to qualify it as a useless gun. E100 actually has a useful HEAT round.

Ahahahahahahaha.

No.

Just repeating what Daigensui told me.