Chi Ri

Japanese T10 HT - Type2605 stats

JP heavies start at ~5:20 in this vid -

At the time they filmed this, they seem fairly nimble considering their size and weight. Can't wait for Test!

I love the trolling at the end at 10:27

"This is what you will never get"

I love the trolling at the end at 10:27

"This is what you will never get"

WG knows the people demand Sturmtiger :P

Its by far the most iconic ww2 tank not yet in game, and adding this as only as stronhold thing or arty would only lead to a ton of rage (instead of no comments)

She's pretty chubby and slow, but the turret seems fairly quick for a fatty? Or am I imagining that?

It's on the test server.  It's big...It's slow...and it gets penned.  :kjugh:Waiting for a city map to get a true feel of its potential.

Sounds about right :doge:

It doesn't seem like a tank that was made for the game we're playing right now. Maybe the game that is to be in the next 6-12 months? lol

Don't get me wrong - I bounced a full waffle clip off my front (probably didn't know where to shoot)

But I feel like the novelty could wear off pretty quick.

I'm guessing that the gun handling and DPM is still as garbage as it was after the supertest nerf. Does it at least have a good lower glacis?

Edit: Never mind, the gun is still horrible. Lower glacis is mostly immune to standard tier 10 rounds, but who fires standard rounds at the front of these tanks anyway? Also can't sidescrape because of stupid rounded edges. It might have some fun stomping bad pubbies, but any green and up player will just spam HEAT at the right places.

As the foremost Big Dumb Tank expert here, my test server report:

• Big
  • Dumb
  • Big Dumb Tank

Probably worse than both the E-100 and Maus.

cm10zzT.jpg
C3S4gdj.jpg
hwSeb4K.jpg

I must have it.

It even makes the E-100 look small.

3MLKfZ7.jpg

kfBk2wu.jpg
hbUemxC.jpg

Holy shit the tier 7 looks larger.

oxaShux.jpg

glH1YEC.jpg
9Zwg1UE.jpg
H5uEQxu.jpg
DYFeWEK.jpg

As the foremost Big Dumb Tank expert here, my test server report:

-snip-

I want to believe that a shit crew makes a big difference

Gun isn't awful, but when it low rolls into the 400s...WOOF

However, the armor is TROLL - again, probably because no one knows where to shoot, but LOLOL bounces.

I want to believe that a shit crew makes a big difference

Gun isn't awful, but when it low rolls into the 400s...WOOF

However, the armor is TROLL - again, probably because no one knows where to shoot, but LOLOL bounces.

I used my ~390% STB-1 crew, and just shot the turret face or flat lower plate.

Tier 6 heavy O-I vs the KV-2.

8mFseBy.jpg

symt4Ls.jpg

Flicking through most of them on Tanks.gg and doing the live armour comparison vs same tier heavies. The armour is iffy in places but overall kinda bouncy vs most same-tier heavies firing standard AP, but the instant you switch to APCR/HEAT their armour layouts become a kaleidoscope of green 90-100% chance pens and auto-bounces.

I really want them just for the novelty, but currently as competitive tanks they're utter shit /o/

These tanks are mostly just retarded. Their armor is straight up push 2 to penetrate, their guns are crap, and they are HUGE. It's like some one took a TOG, gave it normal tier 6 HT HPs of ~900, dropped the sheltered MM, and bumped the speed 10 kph in compensation. The arty attention alone driving one of these would make you insane. The only thing that could begin to make any sense of this is if they gave them TOG level HPs across the board. They're mostly going to be bully tanks, easy mode when top tier rolling through vegetables and useless when low tier.

EDIT: 2/3 games in the tier 10 I've ended the game crawling around with a broken engine AND ammo rack with my kit already used. This bodes well.

None of them have turret upgrades, so you get your full HP right off the bat. Nifty.

That should not be the case with the Tier 7. It should get two turret upgrades. 

That should not be the case with the Tier 7. It should get two turret upgrades. 

You'll have to take that up with Wargaming, then, because none of the heavies get turret upgrades. In fact, the only tanks in the entire line that get any are the tier 1 and 2.

Looks like from the reports so far that this line is going to be about as popular as the Chinese heavies proved to be.

Unless the gun stats are seriously overhauled WG ain't going to cash in like they probably expected to.

Looks like from the reports so far that this line is going to be about as popular as the Chinese heavies proved to be.

Unless the gun stats are seriously overhauled WG ain't going to cash in like they probably expected to.

The T6 has quality gun performance at least. 

I only played one game before switching to the Maus after realizing just how much of a hard-counter the maus is to this tank.

Not even gold AP can pen me when i make a half assed attempt at angling.

Tank is such a travesty on treads, lol.

Ammo racks in the cheeks. Engine and fuel tank fires on the back half. Arty pens the skirt armor on the track for 1500dmg and knocks out engine. Mantlet is more or less worthless and the gun gets destroyed or damaged a lot.

Modules seem fragile as fuck. Been getting racked a lot, even had my rack blown by arty.