CenturionofRome72

Centpai: LF CW Clan 2065 56.52

Hello, my name is Centpai (Formerly _Centurion72_) and i am currently looking for a solid clan wars clan. A little about me: I will be 19 this fall and will be starting my first semester of College. I should still be able to average 5-6 nights a week for clan wars. I played football in High school ( 2 time North Carolina State Champ, All conference 2013 and 2014. Varsity record of 44-2 over 3 years) so during football season i might talk about sports a little often. I started this game during patch 8.4 i believe when a Warz streamer i watched started to play WOT. I played WOT casually until WarZ died and it has been my main game ever since. I started out playing Heavies and some tank destroyers on the side. I did not touch mediums until i already had an E5, E-100, IS-7 and IS-4 but generally i prefer mediums now (i can still rock a heavy in cw or pubs). I have played some artillery and i hate it. I hate playing it almost more than i hate getting shot by it!

Clans i have been in:

[F0RAY] Assault- My first clan, joined when i didn't have a tier ten yet. The clan merged into GBEAR.

[GBEAR] Gummy Bears- Left when i took a 4 month break from the game for football season because i couldn't balance daily practices and clan wars nightly.

[-PRT-] Praetorian's- When i returned to the game i joined this clan because it was Roman themed and they were looking to do clan wars. I left after a week when the clan changed gears to become a social clan.

[NBG] No Bloody Good- I joined NBG (yes i know, evil gaming) because a friend of mine from F0RAY was a dc here and had managed to get himself a VK in the second Campaign. I had no idea what CRD was or any of the "politics" in clan wars were so Evil Gaming had no meaning to me. I left when i moved up in EG to SCDRL.

[SCDRL] Scoundrel- I became friends with a bunch of Ex-BT guys in SCDRL when they merged with us and left partially to get away from EG, and partially because all of the BT guys were going to THIEF(RIP)

[THIEF] _Thieves_- I was in THIEF until it was disbanded because our CO thought merging into Evil Gaming under the name of Fugitive was a good idea. 

[FGTVE] Fugitive- I went to FGTVE but quickly lost interest in it as the core THIEF guys left and the clan started to do cancerous things. The day FGTVE brought tier 2s to clan wars was the day my group of friends and i left.

[HT] Heavy Turret- My EX-BT friends and i joined HT to bide our time until a rumored BT Comeback was supposed to happen at the beginning of 2015. Had a great time here and earned a 907. Left to start BT.

[BT] Blue Turret- I started as a recruiter in BT and eventually became an officer in the clan. Since the mini campaign that recently happened, BT has pretty much died and here i am today. Looking for hopefully a final clan on my record.

Tier Tens:

FSuw17U.png

I am closing in on the Leopard 1, the AMX-50b and the AMX-30b. The Waffle is not currently in my Garage but i can buy it back any time.

Things i want out of a clan:

Platoons

Strongholds

Clan Wars

Things i bring to the table:

Activity

When a caller says push i push, thinking can wait until later

500+ battles of CW experience.

I appreciate anyone who shows interest in me. I am going to put a lot of thinking into this to make sure i do not have to make one of these posts again.

Reserving a spot for Relic's #1 recruiter Oosa to poach recruit this skilled internet tanker.

HELLO I AM HERE TO POA..... I MEAN RECRUIT CENTPAI TO RELIC MAIN

pls join

pls

D-O-S is recruiting friend :^)

We would love to have you aboard as we rebuild.  You can contact turtle strat or my good friend straiku_waifu for recruitment.

also what position did you play in HS football?

We would love to have you aboard as we rebuild.  You can contact turtle strat or my good friend straiku_waifu for recruitment.

also what position did you play in HS football?

I played offensive tackle and tackle.

If you're dead set on regular hardcore CW then you already have some quality interest here.

If you want to be part of a WoT-centered gaming community that does a little bit of everything well without getting too serious about it, come visit us.

If you join I won't send you my dick pics... Or I will... Whatever floats your boat.

HELLO I AM HERE TO POA..... I MEAN RECRUIT CENTPAI TO RELIC MAIN

pls join

pls

Promise to be gentle with me when you eval me. No public strim shaming plox :disco: