Never

New Forum Theme

Yep, looks really nice. Also confirming the stat box getting rekt.

Will the background colours be left this way? Because I would like to have my member group colour updated, if so. :^)

New boxes are pretty. Now they probably won't make me want to have someone make a script to remove them. :^3

Honestly I love this compared to the other theme. This looks a lot similar to the original, and doesn't actually look retarded.

Time to come back to these forums.

text has gone back to hard to read grey for me, though.

send help pls?

edit: can you put a link to the main page back at the bottom of the screen? I never noticed how much I used it until it went away.

Edited by Assassin7

Looks very nice with the subtle colors and the changed fonts, ty for the work you put in there!

The only thing I am missing at the moment is the option at the bottom of a thread to go back to the homepage of the forum. The earlier versions of the forum had that feature IIRC?

Edited by gan

Looks very nice with the subtle colors and the changed fonts, ty for the work you put in there!

The only thing I am missing at the moment is the option at the bottom of a thread to go back to the homepage of the forum. The earlier versions of the forum had that feature IIRC?

I came in to post this. I really miss that link at the bottom of the page :foreveralone:

This theme looks awesome, it's more clearer because not everything is so light and you can actually easier navigate around I guess?

I r8 8/8.