Itchi

Brown Trout: Name and Shaming Shitters on the High Seas

I'd actually rather have Warbeasty than like, this guy. Warbeasty at least occasionally does something, but this player:

MX2mfug.jpg

Habitual backline sniper, runs range mod + spotter plane on his Yamato (like 35km range) and loves to complain about how the new economy shafts his shitty playstyle. Team was openly thanking his side for how much of a camper he was.

I was initially just going to post this guys name for shooting nothing but HE from his Bismark when he was top tier, but then I looked at his ship stats.  And cried.  29k average in his Montana....And he's level 15 in ranked. 

dark.png

https://na.warships.today/player/1017539521/MadMax_USA

How is it that wehraboos are generally terrible players on top of being garbage human beings? Ran into a HeinzGuderian[somenumberiforget] who was your typical map corner-humping BB sniper. Sadly his high skill, maximum intensity top tier BB gameplay didn't leave him too busy to shit up all-chat with his opinions of various minorities, Trump-praising(on EU server?) and of course blaming our team when we couldn't carry his worthless ass. Finished second to last in xp, barely beating someone who got detonated on the first shot that hit them.

Since I can't exactly name and shame having forgotten his number, I suggest WG should just blanket ban everyone with "Guderian" in their name.

Last night's session pretty much gave me cancer; CAs running away from DDs, BBS running from CAs, morons pushing caps solo, 3 ships chasing a boarder humping DD. It was like a smorgasbord of bad plays. :(

1 hour ago, Rodrigopine said:

Last night's session pretty much gave me cancer; CAs running away from DDs, BBS running from CAs, morons pushing caps solo, 3 ships chasing a boarder humping DD. It was like a smorgasbord of bad plays. :(

So it was not only me. 

I think a bunch of guys that had not played since the new patch logged in. I saw a lot of Chai snipers and people chasing people trying to get a kill or farm damage. They did not seem like they wanted to win. ( a DD and BB sitting by just outside a cap with the entire enemy team at the other side of the map and visible) Just weird things going on. I almost thought it was a full moon or Halloween or something.)

Most of late September was that for me. Might've just been luck of the draw with teams, though it's mostly cleared up. Occasionally I get a game like that, but lately I mostly 3man div so we just carry the worthless fucks anyway. :doge:

Reporting myself for the least deserved Kraken of all time.  WG should create a Vulture achievement for shitters who do this. :kappa:

shot-16.10.22_20.30.55-0675_zpsoudvriws.

piD7ce9.jpgpiD7ce9.jpg

Apparently our carriers just can't carry. Utterly failed to deny the enemy CVs then proceeded to blame the team, despite the fact the team stayed in a lump including a Texas. 

I can only hope that's a spoiled child who's parents just buy them whatever their latest whim demands. The idea that an adult would burn that kind of money on a videogame while being so bad at it is just too much.

Again, this is a dual class trout, but I noticed him (turning away from the enemy right at map start and hugging the map edge in a top tier Scharnhorst in a very favourable MM _ sole top tier BB, no DD, only one tier VI carrier _ kind of made that easy mode) in WoWs, so…

dark.png

https://eu.warships.today/player/513885246/BOTH54

20k dpg in the TIrpitz after 200 battles…

signature.png

30 to 39 winrate and 600 to 800 dpg in all his tier X with >50 games

5 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

Again, this is a dual class trout, but I noticed him (turning away from the enemy right at map start and hugging the map edge in a top tier Scharnhorst in a very favourable MM _ sole top tier BB, no DD, only one tier VI carrier _ kind of made that easy mode) in WoWs, so…

dark.png

https://eu.warships.today/player/513885246/BOTH54

Looks like MM was kind to him this week putting him on teams to carry him to a 59% WR. Obviously there's no justice when it comes to matchmaking.

3 hours ago, Rodrigopine said:

Looks like MM was kind to him this week putting him on teams to carry him to a 59% WR. Obviously there's no justice when it comes to matchmaking.

I ran into this guy yesterday, he was sniping with his GK:

dark.png

These guys, some of whom actively bitch about rigged MM and the other garbage, are going into ranked and literally getting bad-welfare where better players are forced carry them to free stuff (he got up to rank 9). I'm not sure that can happen in WoT since the major competitive modes are premade teams.

Looks like a guy named Kobra2009 has migrated from tanks to boats. He is possibly the only Yamato player I have seen that is worse than I am. He Chai snipes at 26 km and does nothing until the game is over and then proceeds to move in and get 400-600 exp. (he was on my team 3 times Sunday) During this process he bitches at everyone on the team with the usual taunts. He does not realize he is a huge part of the problem.

https://na.warships.today/player/1020588780/REDUNDENTSLAVE

This player is what's wrong with random, he TKed a friendly last night by firing torpedos from behind, then blamed the player for running into his torpedos. A hair over 130 games with nothing above t3 and owns every premium and is a expert on the game and he will not hesitate to tell everyone that their idiots and suck at the game